Fired for Unreported Accident

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Just had a PCM this morning about driving on grass and how we are not to go anywhere near grass now that the snow has melted and lawns are soft and leave ruts easily. One of my coworkers said it was because he left a rut in a lawn and did not report it, he claims to not know off the damage but told him he was going to recieve a warning letter.

F

Frankie's Friend

Haha! This whole forum is full of internet tough guys and keyboard warriors!
angry-old-lady-o.gif

clean hairy

It was a three way intersection. I had to make the u-turn to go to my next stop.
The only way to deliver to your next stop was by making a U-turn?
There was no other possible route to get you to the next stop?
If it takes you 2 min to get there by making the U-turn, or 5min by NOT making the U-turn, you are paid by the hour and should not be concerned about an extra 3 min.

I can safely assume that Rothman went down there and got you back to work with everything lost. He does a great job. I am in the Miami Local and I have spoke with many of my brother and sisters Local Union members and they love that guy. Anyone I have talked with raves about him as a BA and says that he fights like hell for his members. Local 79 members are well represented over there in West Florida. Enjoi congrats and piece of advise, stay off the grass and don't worry about the clock and that scratch crap, LOL.