Fired/Rehire/Fired

Notcool

I was fired for two months for a social media post/ picture.... got rehired still here. Most of the guys I know with some years have been fired before and rehired

El Correcto

god is dead
I was fired as a pter, had it reduced to a month suspension. You just got to go to get a hold of someone through your steward, go to local union hall and find out what grievances to file.

El Correcto

god is dead
...or you could always do the job the way that you were trained and keep your mouth shut...
That's what I learned about driving. There's a lot more management focus than in the hub. In the hub you can get away with murder, driving they are up your ass if you close a business during lunch hours, even though it is going to be closed all day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's what I learned about driving. There's a lot more management focus than in the hub. In the hub you can get away with murder, driving they are up your ass if you close a business during lunch hours, even though it is going to be closed all day.
It's a lot easier to trace things back to you on road than in the hub

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Never been fired. Follow the methods and know when to pick and choose your battles well and it rarely happens.

Although I've seen a few CMs in my time that were crazy so anything is possible