Fireman vs. UPS driver, who has the better job?

hoser

Industrial Slob
too friggin hilarious. especially the part on civic duties. 1 in every 100 packages at UPS are important like medicine for grampa. the other 99 are tires or 100 lb car parts put into cereal boxes.

you should have done comparasion on firefighters to UPS drivers on workload:
UPS drivers get worked into the ground
Firemen sleep all day and rush spill absorbant to automobile collision sites

leastbest

LeastBest
I know lots of firemen who would love their kids to follow in their footsteps. I don't know many drivers who hope their kids become UPS drivers.

I come from a family of firefighters. grandfather, uncle, 2 cousins...It's like being at the boys club. It's all fun and games until you lose 4 of your friends.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My daughter's best friend lost her cousin in the World Trade Center.

I don't know what to say. I am speechless.

My prayers go out to all that have experienced loss on September 11, 2001 and all those that have experienced loss because of September 11, 2001, the aftermath, the survior guilt, the illness from the clean up, etc.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ARM CANDY:

FIREMAN: Workout in Firehouse to keep biceps
UPS DRIVER: Deliver packages. Biceps stay cut because of job.

WINNER: UPS DRIVER-Sure, firemen have biceps, Can you see them? NO. They cover them up with all that gear. UPS drivers wear short sleeve shirts in the summer. Male and Female. Show me a UPS delivery driver without nice arms. It's time for someone to recognize this.:happy2:

hdtvtechno

Ok
Both Employees saves lives
Fireman saves lifes by fighting fires and giving first aid
UPS drivers also save lifes by bringing medicine too ill people who need it

case closed

P

pickup

Firemen get to slide down a big pole like Adam west did in Batman. That alone makes the job a winner.

P

pickup

Also no commute time for firemen. An acquaintance who was on the waiting list said you basically work a 48 hour shift and then you are off for the rest of the week. He got called up after 911 when there were a lot of firefighter jobs waiting to be filled. Obviously, I am talking about nyc