First all Muslim city council and Mayor

cachmeifucan

You completely understand the "rules" of the left.
The left hate this country.

Um......YEA.NO!
Remember who hijacked planes and killed people?
Muslims are cultists that wish to kill Americans. Many put on a wonderful front but they ALL want to see America under Muslim rule. They are quietly taking over the world. Call it crazy but this is their goal.

Why don't we hear from the left about Muslims and their belief that women are second class citizens? Why is there no outcry when the photos of Muslims seeking refuge, by walking into other countries, show all the men in front on their cellphones as the women stay behind carrying the children and worldly possessions?
The left are very mentally ill people. You can't debate a leftist
It's like talking to the wall.
The Muslims i know are nice hard working and have morals yes its radicals in every group but the majority are good people

upsgrunt

Hamtramck has been a Muslim majority city for nearly a decade. The city council has been Muslim majority since 2015. Why shouldn't the city council reflect the population?

Just step back and think about that statement- I mean critically think about it. Then think about the majority of this nation since it was founded. Still feel that way? You can’t just pick and choose what you think is right and what is wrong and twist it to your agenda. Everyone has to take the good with the bad.

Sportello

Banned
Just step back and think about that statement- I mean critically think about it. Then think about the majority of this nation since it was founded. Still feel that way? You can’t just pick and choose what you think is right and what is wrong and twist it to your agenda. Everyone has to take the good with the bad.
The representatives in the USA have been overwhelmingly white male. What is wrong with a town electing people that are like them? They are majority Muslim, and choose to elect people like them.

What's the big deal?

vantexan

The representatives in the USA have been overwhelmingly white male. What is wrong with a town electing people that are like them? They are majority Muslim, and choose to elect people like them.

What's the big deal?
It's the way Leftists support Muslims because Muslims hate Christianity. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. And the way Leftists are in denial about the thousands of Muslim extremist terror attacks worldwide. When you have a government official saying the greatest threat to the U.S. today is white supremacy you can just about be certain he's anti-Christian, pro-Islam.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Diversity is define by a minority groups integration and acceptance by the larger majority. This new council is just a part of the millions of Americans with Middle Eastern decadence and will be joined by Muslims and Arabs war refugees that USA has open its doors to. Many on the right angrly barked endlessly on Fox "News" that we didn't get 10's or thousands more. America is a melting pot of immigrants and it's what keep us a great and prosperous country.

Not xenophobic, isolationist, racist, nihilistic authoritarianism.

View attachment 359853
View attachment 359854
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS....LEGAL!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hamtramck has been a Muslim majority city for nearly a decade. The city council has been Muslim majority since 2015. Why shouldn't the city council reflect the population?
Personally, I couldn’t care less if the whole council is Muslim as long as they follow the laws and don’t let the fact that they’re Muslim effect their decisions. You know, separation of church and state. I know some of our laws clash with their beliefs.

El Correcto

god is dead

What's the big deal?
American ideals cut deeper than skin color.
Skin color does not mean I’m being represented by Biden. Not all white people are :censored2: democrats hell bent on destroying the union.

Muslims electing Muslims is deeper than skin color, they share values.

El Correcto

god is dead
My city council could be majority black and as long as they were radical limited government right wingers they would do a fine job of representing me.

rickyb

neoliberalism only provides superficial acts of progress so for example u will get a woman president or a black president.

its all superficial like the matrix because deep down they are hollow and cheap

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS....LEGAL!
neoliberalism only provides superficial acts of progress so for example u will get a woman president or a black president.

its all superficial like the matrix because deep down they are hollow and cheap
Well, you open the door here. Before askIng the obvious question you bring up you should know that American was founded by liberals and as a liberal Democratic Republic.
Now the greatest of historically scientific, cultural, social and political human advancement has been because of liberalism. Neo-Liberalism is a word used to describe, by some, of a present day version of historical liberalism but you failed to distinguish its qualitative difference from any of it's previous versions, so it's value, as you would apply it by implication, is mute.

I don't consider art, science, politics, legal structure, engineering, and the hundreds of other human advancement "superficial" and some kind of fake reality. Your lack of knowledge, coupled with a odd and unearned sense of self-assurance, about what you're talking about is the reason why crooks like Trump and his ring kissing cult members have any influence at all.
My question is: what have the neo-fascist of Trumpian Republicanism delivered to Americans other an attempted insurrection to overthrow our constitutional Republic based on lies and conspiratorial extremist right wing media infotainment?

rickyb

Well, you open the door here. Before askIng the obvious question you bring up you should know that American was founded by liberals and as a liberal Democratic Republic.
Now the greatest of historically scientific, cultural, social and political human advancement has been because of liberalism. Neo-Liberalism is a word used to describe, by some, of a present day version of historical liberalism but you failed to distinguish its qualitative difference from any of it's previous versions, so it's value, as you would apply it by implication, is mute.

I don't consider art, science, politics, legal structure, engineering, and the hundreds of other human advancement "superficial" and some kind of fake reality. Your lack of knowledge, coupled with a odd and unearned sense of self-assurance, about what you're talking about is the reason why crooks like Trump and his ring kissing cult members have any influence at all.
My question is: what have the neo-fascist of Trumpian Republicanism delivered to Americans other an attempted insurrection to overthrow our constitutional Republic based on lies and conspiratorial extremist right wing media infotainment?
Neoliberalism which is supposedly about free markets and privatization has paved the way for neo fascists like trump. markets ie bankruptcy and lack of govt programs for working class. the rich got help tho.