First Amazon Prime airplane has landed at BWI cargo ramp Feb 8, 2017

bacha29

Devalued. The stock is 190. What are you talking about
MFE is right. One analyst downgraded the stock the other day. Keep in mind this was only one repeat only one analyst . The target price was 210 and this guy believes that it won't be hit anytime soon for the reasons being discussed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Devalued. The stock is 190. What are you talking about

Wall Street is giddy over Trump, and many stocks are overvalued. Smith understands his companies will be hurt by an anti-Free Trade President. The hit will come later when Trump builds a virtual wall against global trade.

Gone fishin

Trumps not stupid. He's a business man first,that's why he was elected. He will get corporate tax down and get American money back and he'll negotiate a fair trade deal. Right now import/export ratio is way off

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trumps not stupid. He's a business man first,that's why he was elected. He will get corporate tax down and get American money back and he'll negotiate a fair trade deal. Right now import/export ratio is way off

He is stupid. Trump the President is the same as Trump the candidate. maroon.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I had a weird dream last night. I dreampt I saw a thread on BC about a Prime Air jet landing somewhere. Very strange. :crying:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well il say this. Not that fred couldn't do a few thinks to help out his employees,he has revolutionized the package industry at every step. Like him or not he has done more than anybody on this board.
Oh please.

Fred's revolutionized the art of endless excuses for late freight and writing big checks to politicians so he can get his way.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Don't you think the concern would have been larger if Fred had killed someone white, in Memphis?

If your premise is that his wealth/influence kept him from being charged after killing a black nobody, the same would hold true if he had killed a white nobody.