First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

Babagounj

Strength through joy

New York City Officials Call on W.H.O. to Rename ‘Stigmatizing’ Monkeypox Virus​

What is everyone suggestion ?
I'll start---queerpox
gay boy bumps
pervert pox
sodom syndrome
uranus pox
fairy pox

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

New York City Officials Call on W.H.O. to Rename ‘Stigmatizing’ Monkeypox Virus​

What is everyone suggestion ?
I'll start---queerpox
gay boy bumps
pervert pox
sodom syndrome
uranus pox
fairy pox
039251D6-58BE-4C51-8B33-09EBC86B2704.gif

Thebrownblob

In the U.S., the first monkeypox case in the current outbreak was identified on May 18, 2022. As of July 26, 3,591 cases in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C., have been diagnosed (see Figure 1); this represents 19% of 19,188 confirmed global cases.

In 2020, a total of 677,769 cases of gonorrhea were reported to the CDC,

Hmmm why is monkeypox an emergency? Gonorrhea is not?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will there be lockdowns and quarantines ?
Only in the Castro:

The Castro District, better known as The Castro, is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California, which is also known as Eureka Valley. San Francisco's gay village is most concentrated in the business district that is located on Castro Street from Market Street to 19th Street.

(Yes, I Googled "what is the most gay street in San Francisco?")

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Only in the Castro:

The Castro District, better known as The Castro, is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California, which is also known as Eureka Valley. San Francisco's gay village is most concentrated in the business district that is located on Castro Street from Market Street to 19th Street.

I thought it was from experience

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Only in the Castro:

I once saw a place to eat in the Castro called Hot & Hunky.
I always thought would be a great name to franchise.