First full week after getting hired, when do I start?

Hi, I'm jozz. I just got hired last week, today is going to be the second weekday after I've been hired and I was wondering when I'm going to be assigned some work and where can I find said assignments on desktop/mobile. I have textreach, but I wanna make sure I know how to work these alternate routes of looking at assignments.

Last edited:
Hi, Im ********. I just got hired last week, today is going to be the second weekday after I've been hired and I was wondering when I'm going to be assigned some work and where can I find said assignments on desktop/mobile. I have textreach, but I wanna make sure I know how to work these alternate routes of looking at assignments.
First all if all don't use your real name.

What job did you get hired for?

Week 2 post hiring, still no calls. It's only day 2 of the week but I'm getting worried and my mom is giving me pressure, are they just leaving me hanging? Wtf

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Week 2 post hiring, still no calls. It's only day 2 of the week but I'm getting worried and my mom is giving me pressure, are they just leaving me hanging? Wtf

Does she want you to "get off your butt and do something with your life"?

Here's a thought------instead of WAITING for the call why don't you take the initiative to MAKE the call?

Does she want you to "get off your butt and do something with your life"?

Here's a thought------instead of WAITING for the call why don't you take the initiative to MAKE the call?
Sounds like a good idea. They said they'd call but I should probably be a bit more proactive honestly.
Edit: turns out for sum unknown reason I had my ups store's number blocked...that could explain some things.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sounds like a good idea. They said they'd call but I should probably be a bit more proactive honestly.
Edit: turns out for sum unknown reason I had my ups store's number blocked...that could explain some things.
Did you go to the ups store for your interview

Hi, I'm jozz. I just got hired last week, today is going to be the second weekday after I've been hired and I was wondering when I'm going to be assigned some work and where can I find said assignments on desktop/mobile. I have textreach, but I wanna make sure I know how to work these alternate routes of looking at assignments.

I applied on 11/7 and got hired 11/20. My first work day was 12/3. My advice is to wake up early every morning (5:30 is good) and open up upsers. Click on Job Tools (the word itself, not the drop down) and go all the way almost to the bottom of that list. You’ll see an option for Helper Assignment click that and make yourself available. Do that every morning. I’m sure people have different stories about how they started, my advice is to not bug any higher ups when you start. I’ve heard people talk about going to the center every morning and all kinds of stuff, emailing hr, texting them etc, my advice is to not do this and just make yourself available every morning.

my advice is to stretch in the morning and have a healthy breakfast, and I’d bring your lunch in a smoothie form. Real good breakfast smoothie idea on mercola.com, for long lasting work energy.