fishing

rod

Retired 22 years
I love it. Waiting on summer. Don’t have enough boat for the river when it gets wild. Maybe one of these days I’ll buy me another 18 foot polar kraft
I've always wanted one of those aluminum jet boats like Shelby on Axe Men has. It would be great for running the river by me.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I've always wanted one of those aluminum jet boats like Shelby on Axe Men has. It would be great for running the river by me.

Used to love Axe Men the first season or two. Then Dave sprained his left ankle tripping over a log and couldn't work. The next episode, he is shown talking about and grabbing his RIGHT ankle. And that's when it hit me that I would never watch another "reality" show ever again. And I haven't.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Used to love Axe Men the first season or two. Then Dave sprained his left ankle tripping over a log and couldn't work. The next episode, he is shown talking about and grabbing his RIGHT ankle. And that's when it hit me that I would never watch another "reality" show ever again. And I haven't.
Redear on beds now.

rod

Retired 22 years
And they STILL haven't found the Oak Island treasure. Any guesses on how many more years they can drag that out?