fishing

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
559CAB67-38D1-4F9E-BCAD-8EBED7EE24B2.jpeg

reasy for some smallie action too.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
we have sone really good smallie streams in Kentucky. Elkhorn Creek is a world class smallie stream but you can catch a bit of everything. I need to go as I haven't been there in a while. I usually wade Floyds Fork and you can get some nice ones but nothing like Elkhorn. Tubes and Rebel Wee Craws are the ticket. Grubs work good as well.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
we have sone really good smallie streams in Kentucky. Elkhorn Creek is a world class smallie stream but you can catch a bit of everything. I need to go as I haven't been there in a while. I usually wade Floyds Fork and you can get some nice ones but nothing like Elkhorn. Tubes and Rebel Wee Craws are the ticket. Grubs work good as well.

Largemouth I flip all the time. Can’t beat it. Smallies I fish finesse. Lot of drop shots for me. 1/2 oz weight and whatever else. So fun.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Largemouth I flip all the time. Can’t beat it. Smallies I fish finesse. Lot of drop shots for me. 1/2 oz weight and whatever else. So fun.
Never have drop shotted. Need to learn it. I like broken back minnows and T-Rigged worms for largemouth. After I caught my mess today, I threw on a Ned Rig on my bass rod. Started catching them left and right though nothing to write home about. Biggest was about 2 lbs but it was fun!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Never have drop shotted. Need to learn it. I like broken back minnows and T-Rigged worms for largemouth. After I caught my mess today, I threw on a Ned Rig on my bass rod. Started catching them left and right though nothing to write home about. Biggest was about 2 lbs but it was fun!

I love drop shorting. Need clear water. Just fish it like a crappie jig. So fun.

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought you used dynamite in Ky.