FLASH Raj new "Big Enchilada"?

Mindthegap

Oh wow. 10th grade educated Congresswoman Boebert said that gas prices went up because of Biden. You mean to tell me that there are other countries in the world who use oil, and their economies are interconnected? Sounds like fake news to me.
So you’re saying that you don’t have have to be that smart to realize that Biden causes problems.

bacha29

Oh wow. 10th grade educated Congresswoman Boebert said that gas prices went up because of Biden. You mean to tell me that there are other countries in the world who use oil, and their economies are interconnected? Sounds like fake news to me.
Gas prices went up following their SEC filings last year when they made it abundantly in it's filings clear that following 3 oil price collapses in the past 11 years it would never again sew the seeds of it's own destruction. It would appear that Lauren Bobert was simply too intelligent to need to bother to read them.

bacha29

A year ago.....
So around the same time Democrats had the Biden regime installed. The administration that campaigned on destroying the fossil fuel industry.
Okay then.
So what do you want? A nationalized oil company that heavily subsidizes oil prices? If you want to actually KNOW what is really going on refer to the comments made at the CERAweek conference held last month.
Biden hurting Big Oil? Most if not all had their best year ever in 21. Why aren't you happy about that? If anything needs to be investigated it should be the prospect of oil company collusion. At the same time however, it will be tough to prove collusion if better supply management is proven to be the basis for more in balance inventories.

bacha29

I don't want an authoritarian regime like the current Democrat one that has promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry.
900 more approved drilling applications in2021 than in 2020. 9000 approved drilling permits sitting untaken at DOE. Existing federal land leases that have sat undrilled for years to be released. Destroying the fossil fuels industry? The evidence says different.

yadig

900 more approved drilling applications in2021 than in 2020. 9000 approved drilling permits sitting untaken at DOE. Existing federal land leases that have sat undrilled for years to be released. Destroying the fossil fuels industry? The evidence says different.
There’s more to it than you’re saying. That sounds like the mouth pieces on CNN.

bacha29

There’s more to it than you’re saying. That sounds like the mouth pieces on CNN.
Just go check out the discussions at CERAweek conference early last month. In fact I watched live interviews on CNBC with Scott Sheffield (Pioneer) and David Hager (Devon) all said the same thing. Restoration of investor equity, an improved balance sheet and better supply management were the top priorities. You don't have to believe me. All you need to do is to read their SEC filings. Moreover, their stock prices didn't hit new highs because they were not now doing very well.

Do I like it? Of course not despite having made a little bit of money from trading small positions in Devon, ET and PAA. Nevertheless the days of cheap oil are over. And most importantly this country has been spilling blood and treasure in an effort to secure foreign oil ever since Kasserine Pass.

About the best this country can do even at max effort is pull out of the ground about 12 million barrels of oil a day . Trouble is we use 20 million a day. And of the top 10 nations in terms of remaining oil reserves the US ranks 9th on that list.

Now do you think it might be a good idea if we tried not to waste so much of it? Such as the fuel wasting nonsense of Ground and Express running all over the country as separate OPCO's or needlessly running around out there 7 days a week?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just go check out the discussions at CERAweek conference early last month.
Your dear supreme leader Joe Biden sent his climate czar John Kerry to that conference

He gave a speech making it clear their authoritarian aspiring regime has not abandoned their campaign promise to destroy the fossil fuel industry.

vantexan

Just go check out the discussions at CERAweek conference early last month. In fact I watched live interviews on CNBC with Scott Sheffield (Pioneer) and David Hager (Devon) all said the same thing. Restoration of investor equity, an improved balance sheet and better supply management were the top priorities. You don't have to believe me. All you need to do is to read their SEC filings. Moreover, their stock prices didn't hit new highs because they were not now doing very well.

Do I like it? Of course not despite having made a little bit of money from trading small positions in Devon, ET and PAA. Nevertheless the days of cheap oil are over. And most importantly this country has been spilling blood and treasure in an effort to secure foreign oil ever since Kasserine Pass.

About the best this country can do even at max effort is pull out of the ground about 12 million barrels of oil a day . Trouble is we use 20 million a day. And of the top 10 nations in terms of remaining oil reserves the US ranks 9th on that list.

Now do you think it might be a good idea if we tried not to waste so much of it? Such as the fuel wasting nonsense of Ground and Express running all over the country as separate OPCO's or needlessly running around out there 7 days a week?
What you aren't saying is the oil industry isn't going to invest millions in an environment where government is hostile to them. Have a lease on Federal land? You still have to build roads to it to move equipment in. There's no guarantee that you'd hit oil just because you have a lease or permit either. A lot of risk involved and the risk greatly increases with a hostile government. Why doesn't the government just open everything up to them as before if it isn't the government hampering exploration and drilling? The government is beholden to the far Left that wants to completely shut down fossil fuels. Totally disingenuous to put everything on the oil industry. More about the Biden administration doing damage control with the midterms coming up.

zeev

Biden is a pure communist he’s against domestic oil production and at the same time he ignores Elon Musk and Tesla, part of the USA economic decline.

bacha29

Communism is government control suppression of entrepreneurs.
Communism is a state planned and operated economy. if Biden is a communist then why did the oil companies have not just a recovery year but the best year in at least a decade?
What you aren't saying is the oil industry isn't going to invest millions in an environment where government is hostile to them. Have a lease on Federal land? You still have to build roads to it to move equipment in. There's no guarantee that you'd hit oil just because you have a lease or permit either. A lot of risk involved and the risk greatly increases with a hostile government. Why doesn't the government just open everything up to them as before if it isn't the government hampering exploration and drilling? The government is beholden to the far Left that wants to completely shut down fossil fuels. Totally disingenuous to put everything on the oil industry. More about the Biden administration doing damage control with the midterms coming up.
It's interesting that you never mention the condition the oil industry was in in 2020 where oil was trading at negative 37 bucks barrel . That's right Bud, if you had a barrel of oil you had to literally give that barrel of oil along with 37 bucks just to get that refiner to take that barrel of oil off your hands. All they're doing is recouping the billions of dollars they lost in 2020 from a pandemic your Dear Leader said would be gone in a week.