Flat bed operations

nighttrain

Nighttrain
Hello im starting with the flat bed operation division and was looking for some info on this division i.e; job condition average expected pay at .35 a mile, equipment and any other tidbits you want to add. Thanks for the help.

Channahon

What's the flatbed operation all about? What part of the UPS operation do you report to?
Can't help you with any of your questions, but am interested in what your job entails

raceanoncr

Hello im starting with the flat bed operation division and was looking for some info on this division i.e; job condition average expected pay at .35 a mile, equipment and any other tidbits you want to add. Thanks for the help.

Why don't you try going to the UPS Freight site? Ain't no flatbeds in brown UPS.

UPSF has flatbeds to haul their crashed stuff and other gunk that won't go in box trailers

dragracer66

No flatbed operation's with parcel. Also if you are only getting .35 you are getting boned!!!!