Florida UPS driver exposed himself to a young girl.

What should happen to a driver who engages in this behavior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
A UPS driver in Florida admits that he exposed himself to a minor. The girl is reported to be 13, (I believe). Not sure if this is an isolated, one time occurance, or if this is a regular activity the driver does.

UPS driver arrested for exposing self

Staff Report , Daytona Beach News-Journal
A 13-year-old girl told detectives a UPS Inc. driver delivering packages in her Port Orange neighborhood pulled down his brown uniform shorts and exposed his penis to her, a police report shows.
That act got 35-year-old Michael Scott Woodward arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition against a person under 16, the report states.
Woodward could not be reached for comment Monday but his grandfather Robert Woodward said his grandson is "innocent until proven guilty."
"He never went near her," Robert Woodward, 83, said Monday. "It was just a gesture. He's a good Christian boy." . . .

evilleace

Fire him is what UPS should do and then he should be arrested and prosecuted. It is sad to think that things like this happen everyday, especially since people have a certain level of trust with UPS drivers.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Fire him is what UPS should do and then he should be arrested and prosecuted. It is sad to think that things like this happen everyday, especially since people have a certain level of trust with UPS drivers.

correct, i neglected to put the arrested option in the poll, because he has already been arrested and charged.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Michael Scott Woodward? Oh yeah, he used to work here. He will always be referred to as "past tense". There no way he will survive this. The article notes that he admitted the crime so.....si la vie!

evilleace

I agree drew that is if there is to be a trial I was basing my opinion on him being guilty, also I think he should be terminated pending investigation not suspended.

drewed

Shankman
Well even if he confesses doesnt mean he'll plead guilty or be found guilty, we re seeing the public face of this story and I do think its a deplorable thing to do but we're just seeing the front of it he may have not done it but may have some other mental issues that would get him to confess

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Well even if he confesses doesnt mean he'll plead guilty or be found guilty, we re seeing the public face of this story and I do think its a deplorable thing to do but we're just seeing the front of it he may have not done it but may have some other mental issues that would get him to confess

if her pleads guilty, he is sentenced, no trial. judge just sentences him.

drewed

Shankman
if her pleads guilty, he is sentenced, no trial. judge just sentences him.

TRUE if he pleads guilty which is my point just because he confessed doesnt mean he'll plead guilty, my guess is he wont because that label sticks with you for life and itd be best to fight a losing battle then turn over and take it.

Big Babooba

TRUE if he pleads guilty which is my point just because he confessed doesnt mean he'll plead guilty, my guess is he wont because that label sticks with you for life and itd be best to fight a losing battle then turn over and take it.
In a court of law, he may be found innocent and escape that label. In a court of public opinion, he has already been labeled and it will stick for life. People will believe what they want to believe.

satellitedriver

Being fired would be the least of his problems, if he lived anywhere around me.
I know it sounds like false bravado, but that is one line no one should cross.
If he pulled it out, I would show him the other end of it.
Nuff said.

chev

Nightcrawler
Being fired would be the least of his problems, if he lived anywhere around me.
I know it sounds like false bravado, but that is one line no one should cross.
If he pulled it out, I would show him the other end of it.
Nuff said.
I like your way of thinking. :wink2:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What's his side of the story though? If it was on purpose, he deserves some time in prison and obviously loss of job with UPS and sex offender registry. Accdidents do happen though, I dont know if thats been mentioned