"Follow My Delivery" Map-Based Tracking Service

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have a couple customers that know where to find me at certain times. Now every PITA customer will have that info as well.

barnyard

KTM rider
This could end up being a mess.

This is one of the grossest misunderstatements I have read on Brown Cafe.

This will be a HUGE cluster and UPS will turn it off within 2 weeks of going live. The stock price will tank and UPS will be filing for bankruptcy a week later.

The writing is on the wall.

barnyard

KTM rider
Get on Amazon and order something cheap, everyday.
You're in.

Only for your package, not any of the other stops on the truck. The updates could conceivably show parked positions.

Hard to believe that during one of the many conference calls the developers had to sit through that these concerns did not come up......

oldngray

nowhere special
Only for your package, not any of the other stops on the truck. The updates could conceivably show parked positions.

Hard to believe that during one of the many conference calls the developers had to sit through that these concerns did not come up......

That would assume the developers had some connection to the real world instead of just looking at images on a computer screen.

10 point

My response when interrupted off area...

"I'm sorry, your pkg must be left in the building. Here's our phone number. Ask for the center manager".