Followed...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
our hubs new flavor of the month is honking at EVERY STOP...and not a tap..and yes..mirrors every single time. Im used to it though..the mirror part. I still am embarrassed to beep my horn loud for 10 stops on 1 street.

they want us to get customer complaints they said.
Clowns...

35years

Gravy route
"Now do I get a safety award for folding in my mirror?"

haunted+cop+shop_exorcist.jpg

porkwagon

If we can start the vehicle with a button, we should be able to fold the mirror in with a button. Keep your limbs folks.

Edd Orion

I injured myself at work about a month ago. As a 23 year driver, they thought it would be a good part of my TAW work to ride around with our driver sup and observe drivers. I get along with him well and it was interesting hiding and watching the guys deliver.

The main thing I took away from it was how differently two people could observe the same situation. If it was a driver he liked and I didn't, he would point out everything he did right while I could easily find something to gig him on. The same was true the other way around as well. Perception is everything and the whole thing is too subjective to be as important as UPS thinks it is.

And to be clear.... don't think I would ever throw a fellow driver under the bus, but we did talk about what they could improve on with them.

Edd Orion

They did this to me a few years back, tried to get me to say I saw a few things, wasn't going to throw fellow Union drivers under the bus, threatened a grievance, & they no longer have us ride w them.

ArcherUTR

I think Telematics is the greatest thing when it comes to being followed. I could be wrong, but it hardly ever happens in my center/hub anymore. Fat lazy :censored2:s think they can bust us by watching a computer screen.

You have to be pretty high up the :censored2: list to be followed around here. By then they are definitely trying to fire you.

Savvy412

My sup follows us all the time. He is out atleast 3 times a week .

I'm new. And he followed me.. (Went bad) followed me again. (A lot better) followed me again (a+ even gave me a hand shake ) so it seems he laid off a lil

I don't my get followed. They know I'm an evil son of a bitch who knows all about their accident and injuries that they cover up from time to time. Plus I'm in bum friend Egypt and I'd see em anyway.