Food

texan

My visits to Jersey.....

Yellow Corn, Tomatoes Jersey the Garden State.
And the Philly.... Cheese Stakes and soft pretzels for sale. Years ago, but nothing was like downtown Philly.

And of course real Jersey Hoagies..

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
And of course real Jersey Hoagies..

Oil never mayo ..... Hot peppers and extra sharp provalone.... Carmen's in Bellwawr is the best of the best

klein

Für Meno :)
Fliet Mignon is all you have to know !

The whole filet is on sale here for $6.99 lb.
But, I just cooked a turkey, and I'm too busy working to even have time to cook it.
Besides, I really need to get stock, inventory for th 80.000 people I'll be serving at the downtown Caribbean Fest - have 7 other food vendors to compete with, still leaves me with atleast 10.000 customers. !!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I get the whole tederloin on sale $6.99 /$5.99 lb. and have the butcher cut in to 1" thick slices then seperate and freeze in lots of 4 . They are great marinated and cooked on the grill anytime of year. We have grilled them in the snow on Christmas Eve.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lobster is on sale at Shoprite this week thinking about grilling a couple.

Just for one day, Ralph's had Barilla Pasta (all kinds and shapes) for 88 cents a lb. That's an incredible price!! I stocked up and told the neighbors too.

Albertson's had it for $2.29 !! Unreal. Have to take advantage of sales! I like DeCecco better, but it's too expensive.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Can never have enough pasta in the cabinet .Some sausage ,meatballs , garlic bread , add some sauce ( gravey that's how they tell your Italian around) to us metagon's its sauce, a little salad some vino and your ready diner.

klein

Für Meno :)
Now Norway came out with a new version of Poutine !
Norwegian Poutine

Fries, topped with cubed Norwegian Cheese, Meatballs, and gravy.

Looks pretty good though - I would try it !
Being served in Montreal currently, too :)

I would go further and even add some ketchup to it !

moreluck

golden ticket member
How come, everywhere I hear 'quinoa' (keen-wa) ? That's like for awhile everything was couscus this and couscus that.

DS

Fenderbender
Ooky makes an amazing potato salad with radishes and onion.
I don't know what I'd do without food.