Fool me once, shame on you.... fool me twice....

wkmac

For me Jeb is probably the least interesting candidate out there. His strategy is to go more RINO than Romney in hopes that he draws votes away from the Democratic nominee. Basically he will just try to be a democrat-lite candidate ignoring the fact that Romney had millions fewer votes than his predecessor McCain in 2008 despite going down the same path. If Jeb is the nominee then I may just stay home...

Seems to me that all GOP nominees are RINO's on some level. I've already been down the Reagan road so no need to re-travel that but look back starting with H.W. Bush who is followed by Dole, then George Jr. who gave us Ted Kennedy education in "No Child" and socialized prescription medicine among other things. Romney has his own legacy in such that Obamacare should be called Romneycare and it would come as no surprise if Jeb got the nod too. He seems to fit the pattern more than the rest.

And at the same time Hillary is nothing more than Republican-lite or a DINO if you will. Did we ever consider that neither party wants to actually walk the walk of the things they talk and talk?

Last edited:

wkmac

Even better idea--get out completely and let them kill themselves and trash their own countries. Quit sending every scumbag country aid--they all hate us anyway.

Funny how this event is nearly a week old and I've waited to see if anyone would pick up on it. Speaks almost to your point. But it blows a hole in the theory that Islam is a united front on taking over the world. FAR from it!

Al-Qaeda-linked militants attack ISIS affiliate in Libya