Football

MAKAVELI

KC was out played and out coached. There were some bad calls but mostly KC and their penalties were their own worst enemy.

Too bad, I was (as many others) expecting a more competitive SB.
I have to agree with you there. Tampa's defense won that game not Brady. Only so much Mahomes could do if he is running for his life on every play. Although there was a few plays where I'm like how in the hell did he make that throw?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I watched about five minutes of it. Saw the spectator clown run onto the field and thats about it. That fake audience sound track was terrible. Five minutes was all I could stand of that crap.
Was there a fake sound track? There were 25k live ones that attended. That would mean that the sound track would be going while they just stfu i guess. lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Was there a fake sound track? There were 25k live ones that attended. That would mean that the sound track would be going while they just stfu i guess. lol
The sound track was FAKE. The CBS Sunday Morning Show this morning had a 10 minute segment on how it was going to be done. 25,000 in that stadium would have been nothing more than a wimper.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, that S better be gone for next SB cause there is a chance you might hear me at that one. :happy-very:

Super Bowl 56 is in Los Angeles at the Rams new stadium.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
seems like that lady ref made a bad call late in game calling that INT an incomplete pass.
are my eyes that bad? seemed like it hit a hand and then went up in the air and TB player INT.

Whither

Scofflaw
KC was out played and out coached. There were some bad calls but mostly KC and their penalties were their own worst enemy.

Too bad, I was (as many others) expecting a more competitive SB.
KC couldn't get the offense rolling at all, stalled on all the crucial 3rd downs. Weak OL and great coverage by Tampa Bay had Mahomes (who apparently is going to have to go under the knife for his toe injury) running for his life most of the night.

rod

Retired 22 years
seems like that lady ref made a bad call late in game calling that INT an incomplete pass.
are my eyes that bad? seemed like it hit a hand and then went up in the air and TB player INT.
Bad calls are the norm at a NFL game. They say every play could have a holding call made on it if they wanted to.

Whither

Scofflaw
Bad calls are the norm at a NFL game. They say every play could have a holding call made on it if they wanted to.
Yup. And I think replays and reviews generally inflame the grievances here ... all rules are subject to interpretation, the game happens bang-bang in real time ... and on a broader note the rule changes have largely tilted in favor of the offense. I also think the rules re: 'taunting' as unsportsmanlike conduct have gotten laughably strict ... e.g., the flag on Tampa Bay late in the game. Hill, who was 'the victim', won't forget it and it will serve him as motivation, just like Mathieu won't forget the smile* Brady talked after getting some favorable calls and capitalizing. That's the game, no need to pretend it's so genteel.

rod

Retired 22 years
1613678061393.png