Football

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You think they would have learned after Todd Gurley.
Well, how does one predict those things. Gurley injury... Goff gone south?

The owner sure isn't hesitant to spend $$ and look at that big new beautiful stadium sitting empty, enough to make you cry.

Consistency is the key and I'd have to go with a more or less proven track record in Stafford. Especially, with the way the Rams are set-up right now. Stafford at 32 could have 10 years left in him, who knows look at Brady. The Rams perhaps only need only 2-5 years good years of his proven consistency, hopefully.

The Rams did give up a lot hopefully they can get that back in the short term.

Who the hell knows. Personally, though as a Rams fan Goff was frustrating the hell out of me with all the other pieces seemingly in place.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, how does one predict those things. Gurley injury... Goff gone south?

The owner sure isn't hesitant to spend $$ and look at that big new beautiful stadium sitting empty, enough to make you cry.

Consistency is the key and I'd have to go with a more or less proven track record in Stafford. Especially, with the way the Rams are set-up right now. Stafford at 32 could have 10 years left in him, who knows look at Brady. The Rams perhaps only need only 2-5 years good years of his proven consistency, hopefully.

The Rams did give up a lot hopefully they can get that back in the short term.

Who the hell knows. Personally, though as a Rams fan Goff was frustrating the hell out of me with all the other pieces seemingly in place.

Rams were a good home team but couldn't win on the road.

rod

Retired 22 years
1612404112178.png

Whither

Scofflaw
Welp it wasn't my Chiefs' night. I'm glad the bad first half officiating receded from view in the second half. The Bucs played a stellar game, they really had us fair and square. Props to Tampa Bay, well deserved champions.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
KC was out played and out coached. There were some bad calls but mostly KC and their penalties were their own worst enemy.

Too bad, I was (as many others) expecting a more competitive SB.

rod

Retired 22 years
I watched about five minutes of it. Saw the spectator clown run onto the field and thats about it. That fake audience sound track was terrible. Five minutes was all I could stand of that crap.