Football

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They were in the Super Bowl a couple years before Brady.
I went through a lot of terrible seasons since I faithfully started watching them around 1973 , the games wouldn’t even sell out unless a big market team come to Foxboro , so a lot were blacked out , we would Watch a few sept / oct games at our camp in Maine cuz we were out of the 100 mile radius

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
2020 are going to have NFL this season? If we do Chicago Bears is my team💪🏾🐻

F18DEB08-18EA-4F06-9701-C79869138DAD.jpeg

Serf

2020 are going to have NFL this season? If we do Chicago Bears is my team💪🏾🐻
Fox said they would edit in fan audio sound and footage to make it appear people were at the games having a good ol time. Players have no energy to feed off fans, feels like if that’s the case; could be a watered down product.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I don't believe the Chiefs will repeat. Seahawks & Packers look stout. Ravens and even the Raiders look good in the AFC... don't count the Colts out with Rivers. Vikings and Texans in a huge hole. I see Minnesota working out of that for at least a wild card. Steelers is the fluff... they'll end up 9-7 at best.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Dolphins and Jaqs could be a close matchup. Meaning a great game tomorrow night. Both par teams with dismal records. I believe 1-3. Still both are solid teams who could make a run until Halloween.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Cowboys will fold down the stretch. Zak and Coop are *pretty*good at best.
Falcons are a complete disappointment since their melt down to the Patriots for the title. Was a time Matt Ryan had astonishing 4th Qtr Comebacks.... nowadays Falcons up by 10 in the 4th means nothing.