Football

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Congrats to the RAMS for earning a trip to Super Bowl LVI by defeating those pesky Niners!

GO RAMS! You have home field advantage!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The BrownCafe bracket!
1643631360767.png

bbsam

Staff member
Huh. Yeah. I coulda sworn I heard one of the announcers mentioning it. I was only half paying attention though. My son was home from college for a few hours and I was thrilled just being in the room with him watching the game together. Seems kinda strange. But maybe not.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m not sure but I think this may be the best playoffs I’ve ever seen.

Well played NFL. Well played.

Did look like an awful lot of holds weren’t being called. Maybe that’s every game though.

oldngray

nowhere special

Did look like an awful lot of holds weren’t being called. Maybe that’s every game though.
The refs missed a lot of calls but no different than the rest of the season. They seemed to pretty much even out so no team can blame a loss on refs (although a few will whine about it anyway)

All the games the past couple of weeks were close. No blowouts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Think the refs were a little lenient on a few Delay of Game calls with Mr Stafford yesterday.

bbsam

Staff member
The refs missed a lot of calls but no different than the rest of the season. They seemed to pretty much even out so no team can blame a loss on refs (although a few will whine about it anyway)

All the games the past couple of weeks were close. No blowouts.

Think the refs were a little lenient on a few Delay of Game calls with Mr Stafford yesterday.
Probably. I’m fine with it really. Let ‘em play. It’s not exactly the Super Bowl teams I was hoping for, but it’s been entertaining throughout.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I’ve just been enjoying watching good (sometimes excellent) football being played. Being a Bears fan, I miss out on that a lot.
I grew up in Green Bay in the 60's but have always been a Vikings fan. Was probably the only kid in that part of the state with a Vikings helmet.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I still wanna go to a fast Lambeau
My last time at Lambeau was 11/28/2016. The Eagles were in town and it was colder than :censored2:. I was so cold by halftime that I sat in the crapper for the rest of the game because it was the only place I found that was heated.
Went to the Tilted Kilt after the game and warmed up on the sights of the young ladies in their Irish wear.