For pete's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsgrunt

I don't know what, if any, claims are ever true, but a life lesson I've learned over the years is that someone who claims to have a whole lot of something, or that their junk is massive is usually not being truthful. Those who claim not to masturbate are the worst offenders- examples like that.

kingOFchester

...and Hoax is a French model..

french-model.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How could you possibly know this? We have all sorts of employees on here. Why would Scott NOT come?

I was expressing my belief.
Scott does not care what we think and he is too busy actually making UPS related decisions to fool around with a bunch of naysayers.
Few people are going to seek out company with and advice of people that hate him and question every decision he makes whether he even had anything to do with that decision.

kingOFchester

I was expressing my belief.
Scott does not care what we think and he is too busy actually making UPS related decisions to fool around with a bunch of naysayers.
Few people are going to seek out company with and advice of people that hate him and question every decision he makes whether he even had anything to do with that decision.

I am here. I am here to see what I can do better next peak.

Got my pencil and note pad. Started a list.
1) Tell consumers that it is their fault, so suck it up and order early.
2) play like Fedex and release no PR statements.

I don't know what, if any, claims are ever true, but a life lesson I've learned over the years is that someone who claims to have a whole lot of something, or that their junk is massive is usually not being truthful. Those who claim not to masturbate are the worst offenders- examples like that.

Uh...........what if we say we only masturbate a little?

Indecisi0n

I don't know what, if any, claims are ever true, but a life lesson I've learned over the years is that someone who claims to have a whole lot of something, or that their junk is massive is usually not being truthful.

Ain't that the truth.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum......

.....You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.....

Sooo, Inde gets a free pass?:devil3:

Status
Not open for further replies.