Forced Lunch break

RMR46

Don't take your lunch friend* it the company is never going to know how many drivers they really need. Because of all the :censored2:bags that don't take their lunch

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Don't take your lunch friend* it the company is never going to know how many drivers they really need. Because of all the :censored2:bags that don't take their lunch
hey. They take their lunch. It’s on the drive back to the center. And don’t forget the company men who “organize” their trucks for two hours before start time so they can run like hell and get 400 stops off by 11pm.

RMR46

400 stops? By 11 11 a.m.? I go to lunch at 10:45 to 1130 and then go finish my 120 stops and take and my pickups and then take 15 minutes later and then head on in and long as I get them by 8. 815 pm I'm good. I don't get to my first stop until an average of 950 .am sometimes 10:10 am.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
400 stops? By 11 11 a.m.? I go to lunch at 10:45 to 1130 and then go finish my 120 stops and take and my pickups and then take 15 minutes later and then head on in and long as I get them by 8. 815 pm I'm good. I don't get to my first stop until an average of 950 .am sometimes 10:10 am.
I was joking. I think. It’s late and I’m drunk.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We had guys starting 30 min early and taking their lunch break. Management put a stop to that.

Also how do your guys get away with taking a 30 min lunch break first thing in the morning and not have late air or management breathing down their necks to leave the building?
Back in the day there were 5 or 6 routes that started delivering 60 to 80 miles from the building We’d all go thru this little town with a coffee shop we would all stop get a cup of coffee swap misloads and just shoot the :censored2: everyday for 15 a 30 minutes

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Back in the day there were 5 or 6 routes that started delivering 60 to 80 miles from the building We’d all go thru this little town with a coffee shop we would all stop get a cup of coffee swap misloads and just shoot the :censored2: everyday for 15 a 30 minutes
No one looking over your shoulder back then.
They couldn’t even get in touch with us until pickup’s started.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That provision effectively doesn't exist in our building. Every day when I come in I see dozens of drivers sitting around on their lunch break. That's also part of the reason why we have so many routes that are so airtight that it's impossible to make service on everything if you take a break during the day.
Who’s fault is this?
Somebody needs to grow a set

RMR46

Who’s fault is this?
Who’s fault is this?
yes you can take your lunch during the day no matter how many stops do you have. Start having a bunch of missed tell change your route and there's a little thing called 9/5 that helps a hell of a lot the one person said somebody has to grow a set definitely somebody has to grow a set of nads

browned out

It effectively takes 1 hour and 40 minutes a week from bonus driver runner gunner folks. Times 45 weeks or so. Saves UPS a ton of moolah.$$

UPS doesn't love you runner gunners anymore. So sad.

I am not a runner but this UPS greed is still💩. Runners reaction was 😡😠🤬