Forced lunch on Saturday??

Utahloader

They are so cute when they're new.

I have a runner on the route right next to me. We compared paychecks last friday. I'm at 97k. Hes at 39k lol. So keep on runnin dip sht. Your only hurting yourself.
Lol, I just asked for more stops today actually. Sorry it feels good to me being a good worker and constantly challenging myself. Its ok if you aren't the fastest out there. You don't have to be embarrassed or anything. It is what it is. Everyone has a different skill level.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol, I just asked for more stops today actually. Sorry it feels good to me being a good worker and constantly challenging myself. Its ok if you aren't the fastest out there. You don't have to be embarrassed or anything. It is what it is. Everyone has a different skill level.
Some understand it’s a marathon not a sprint.

Faceplanted

Op is literally softer than cotton candy. Your supervisors don’t respect you and talk about how much of a yes man you are behind your back, as do your peers.

Brisket

ECB27EAE-A4AE-47CD-86C5-21860A8BC414.gif

542thruNthru

Don't worry when peak is over you can start loading them in the truck again for us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

“constantly challenging myself”

Lol go gettum champ

Nine5

Our building is doing mandatory Saturdays, last Saturday I was done by 12, on my last delivery I was given a pickup in my board, I went to the stop and they told me the pickups would not be ready for another hour. I called the building and told them, they said they would switch it to another driver and for me to just head in. Soon as I hit the highway a message came in my board to take a lunch, and wait for the pickup. I called my Sup and he told me to take the lunch, even when I told him I would rather come in. (Our Saturdays are straight time and they never let anyone take a lunch.) So I figured I would take the lunch to help their numbers, that's fine with me as long as I get paid for it. Last night I looked at my time card and they took the hour lunch out of my pay. I asked why and their response was "Well you did take the lunch." (Like I had a option..) anyone have any similar issues?? Anything in that good book that can help me out?
@Back first

sandwich

The resident gearhead
opGhevk.gif

Bob11B

Btw, cutting corners all day to get done early doesnt make you a "good" driver. Just do the :censored2: job, dont hit anything and go home when your done.[/QUOTE]

....and then mandatory 9.5 came along

Bob11B

....and then mandatory 9.5 came along
...........and.....[/QUOTE]

It’s no longer do your job and go home, it’s 10 messages from the center harassing you about if you’re going to make 9.5. I have no problem with the 9.5 thing but I don’t want to talk to the center, supervisors and link up with other drivers to pull stops off eachother. When they give you a 10-12 hour dispatch they damn well know you aren’t going to make 9.5 but will do anything in their power to ensure they get their bonus. It’s just so damn annoying when you’re trying to make stops and your phone and diad wont stop going off, it’s a complete 180 then what it was a few months ago.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
...........and.....

It’s no longer do your job and go home, it’s 10 messages from the center harassing you about if you’re going to make 9.5. I have no problem with the 9.5 thing but I don’t want to talk to the center, supervisors and link up with other drivers to pull stops off eachother. When they give you a 10-12 hour dispatch they damn well know you aren’t going to make 9.5 but will do anything in their power to ensure they get their bonus. It’s just so damn annoying when you’re trying to make stops and your phone and diad wont stop going off, it’s a complete 180 then what it was a few months ago.[/QUOTE]
Block all supervisors numbers. Turn phone off. Let them figure it out.