forced to work in another building

542thruNthru

where in the contract does it talk about being forced to work out of another building?
Western Region Southwest. RPCD.

Right here.
Screenshot_20191118-150550_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Sorry I'm assuming you're being loaned out not actually moved.

542thruNthru

this building is over 1 hour away so i dont think any of my building work went there. i understood i may work in another center. no one said anything about going to another building.

It says in the last sentence "another facility". So they can as long as they are following seniority.

542thruNthru

shouldn't they have to call in 22.4 people cover drivers xmas first?

22.4s are domiciled to a specific center. A cover driver can be loaned out as well. You may have a case with that. I'd contact my BA if they are not sending Cover Drivers as well.

Is this a new building or a peak "village".

bumped

In the past, in my local we could be forced to a different center in the same building. We could deny a different building. Language may have changes since then.

542thruNthru

Travel time shall be considered payed for time.

Make it rain

His difference in miles will be paid for. He only receives travel time if he reports to work and they decide to send him to another center. If he's told to report there for the rest of the week he will only recieve mileage reimbursement.

MrBates

where in the contract does it talk about being forced to work out of another building?
Western Region Southwest. RPCD.

In local 177 they can pimp you out to other buildings designated in the contract. If you have seniority just bump someone. If your bottom b^tch on the seniority list your SOL.

If that's the case, do a route blind, stick it to em like it's your first day on the job, and make them pay you.

Over here they let us drive a package car to the other building.

Indecisi0n

If they did force me to go to another building I'd have to express my feelings in a way they wouldn't enjoy. Id do maybe 2 stops and hour.