Forgetting memories

Indecisi0n

Happens all
Of the time. My friends from high school will be like remember so and so. Nope. She graduated with us (42 person class) nope guys I have no idea who the :censored2: you are talking about.
If something isn't important to me I almost never remember it, even recent stuff but ironically I can remember a face from first grade.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I dont remember anything. Ups has caused me to block out almost everything. Also I use almost no brain cells during the day. And my hearing is terrible from working in the hub so long. That doesn't help.

rod

Retired 22 years
My graduating class has 635 people in it. I lost count of how many times someone has said we graduated the same year and I don't have a friggin clue who they are. Some times I'll even look them up in the old (1966) yearbook and I still don't have a clue who they are. But they remember me. I must have either been a real jerk in school or I was awesome. I'll go with awesome.

badpal

I am terrible with names.

I'm
Just not a very listener is probably what it comes down to.
Same with me with peoples names, people come up to me I have delivered too over the years telling me hello. I cant remember their names , but their address will sometimes pop into my head.