Former UPS pilot-Child molester

D

Dis-organized Labor

While there have been some interesting thoughts that have spun this thread away from the original intent, one thing I would throw out for consumption.

The term pedophile is loosely used by several. They use it as a catch all for those that molest children. The whole idea that they research where to live so they can be better protected under the law is really out there. I dont know of one state that has castration, death penalty, or other such mentioned punishments available for uncle Joe when he molests his niece or nephew. So please, dont insult our intelligence with your ramblings.

What is interesting is that 10 miles from here is a three time convicted molester, living on a dead end street with a dozen houses, most full of children, and he is currently being prosecuted for the fourth offense. But yet our state has pretty tough laws dealing with the issue. How many does it take........

Dis, there are no words to deal with your loss. But one thing I am sure. While life shattering, you seem to have dealt with it pretty well. While time seems to heal, the scars are forever.

YIMP

d

Thanks Danny. I appreciate your thoughts.

blue efficacy

Over, I couldn't agree with you more.

Blue, you haven't a clue as to what these boys went through. You don't like prison justice? To damn bad. I would have no regrets what so ever in letting this information out into the general population. NONE! Judge me? Feel free, because I DON'T GIVE A ................

You know what's truly sad................. you would justify his existance by denying him the justice that he deserves. He deserves to die.
I like prison justice just fine, as much as the law provides for. When you step into cruel and unusual territory, such as turning a blind eye to inmate-on-inmate violence, that's when I start being uncomfortable with it.

It is not up to any man to determine who lives and who dies. The government, by allowing (or in the case of capital punishment, committing) murder, is simply condoning murder, and sending the message that it is acceptable to kill if you think you have a righteous cause to do so. Then, you have self-righteous nutjobs killing people, like abortion doctors and such.

I am certainly in favor of giving criminals stiff punishment where it is deserved. However, cruel and unusual punishment is violating one of our most sacred laws, and thus must never be done.

When we start ignoring laws in the sake of justice, we become no different than the criminals we desire to see punished. Our laws are what make us better than criminals.

Jolly Rogers

"Who even cares about a trial, kids do not lie about this stuff. They are not capable of making it up as they are INNOCENTS. Shoot them, blow them up, run them over, hang them by the balls, I really couldnt care less, and Hey Ill do it, and sleep like a baby (not this poor baby)"

Actually kids are capable of making things up. Look up the Salem witch trials, two daughters of a reverand pretended to be under the trance of a witch and started naming people they didn't like in their town which ended up in the conviction and execution of 19 people for witchcraft.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I know many of you deliver to your local Police Department. In my area, the registering of local Sex offenders are Mondays,Wednesdays, and Friday. The offenders are seated in the lobby on a bench/sofa and this is where ironically many of the deliverys are accepted.

In the lobby a desk is set up where a uniformed officer interview the S.O.. I can hear the questions being asked and documented.."Where are you staying?"..Where do you work?"..."Are you from out-of state?"...etc...

When I come in with my packages, these offenders immediately always look down or away. It is amazing on these days the lobby has about 3 - 4 people in it and when you think about it; per week, per year....that's a lots of S.O.'s living in your community and believe me they could pass for your next door neighbor (including women).

I guess I'll end by saying you don't know the scope of just how many Sex Offenders are living and probably encountered in your everyday routine.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
"Who even cares about a trial, kids do not lie about this stuff. They are not capable of making it up as they are INNOCENTS. Shoot them, blow them up, run them over, hang them by the balls, I really couldnt care less, and Hey Ill do it, and sleep like a baby (not this poor baby)"

Actually kids are capable of making things up. Look up the Salem witch trials, two daughters of a reverand pretended to be under the trance of a witch and started naming people they didn't like in their town which ended up in the conviction and execution of 19 people for witchcraft.

You have alot of spare time? Digging up all these old threads must take awile!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
interesting the hysteria that goes along with this type of discussion.

and just this past week, a guy in fla was released after serving 35 years after the dna evidence at the crime scene cleared him of any involvement in the crime. i guess the kid was mistaken or lied for what ever reason. but everyone sure jumped on the band wagon to get him behind bars or worse.

btw, you might find it of interest that a psych profile on someone that posts garbage like you has some serious problems.

get help.

that said, this guy will get his day in court. as a practical matter, his life as he has known it is over, and that will never change. even if it turns out he is innocent as proven by the evidence.

shame stuff like this goes on, but it does.

d