Founders day

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I always seem to be on vacation during founder's day .
To celebrate I visited the teamster's pension office to get my retirement papers .

hexmurph

a tray of chocalate chip cookies next to a stack flyers explaining what founders day is. they printed about 500 flyers ...not one was taken. the cookies got mowed through

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I received my 25 years of service plaque. It is actually very nice.

Two of our drivers got theirs today. The plaques are nice, but UPS couldn't even spring for sterling silver pins instead of the crappy silver plated ones to recognize those who've put in that many years. I mean c'mon silver is not even $20 an ounce. For $200 they could have made the pins in silver and probably had some left over for next year.

Other people might have issues with you but you still put in your 25 years and I think you should be commended with something nicer than a wooden plaque and cheap pin. Congrats on 25!

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
The only thing done for Founders Day in our Center was the distribution of a few plaques for years of service. Nothing else. What a joke.

Sent using BrownCafe App
yes, same thing in our center plus a boring Ass video. No donuts, cake, breakfast, fruit., plain ole nothing... This place is cheap as :censored2:.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I worked my 3rd over 9.5 day of the week for Founders Day. Today I will fill out some grievance forms, and with the proceeds I will have my own little Founders Day party.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
The same would go for the whole state.

8180871956_1fa1ccbe47.jpg

OPTION3

Two of our drivers got theirs today. The plaques are nice, but UPS couldn't even spring for sterling silver pins instead of the crappy silver plated ones to recognize those who've put in that many years. I mean c'mon silver is not even $20 an ounce. For $200 they could have made the pins in silver and probably had some left over for next year.

Other people might have issues with you but you still put in your 25 years and I think you should be commended with something nicer than a wooden plaque and cheap pin. Congrats on 25!
SmileyKissUp.gif

Nimnim

The Nim
Midnight shift at my hub got cupcakes at break, and then had to work around the preload coming in ridiculously early because apparently Mr. Davis was visiting the hub today.