Fourth quarter earnings released

SmithBarney

Consider yourself fortunate, you don't contend with the dreaded sun and sand.
It sucks, the sun visors never come down far enough, and I always get sand in my shoes... I wish we could tint the windows just a little in these trucks, I feel I might get skin cancer with all this sun.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yes, Mr. Obvious. But if an individual is handling X branded freight drives an X branded vehicle and wears an X branded uniform his compensation deserves to be included in the mix.

You think salaries that aren't paid by FedEx and aren't paid to FedEx employees should be included in a survey of FedEx salaries?

BTW, that noise you're hearing? That's your Mom hollering down telling you that she has lunch ready. So shut down your computer and turn out the cellar lights when you go up. You know, try to help her out a bit on the light bill.

There isn't any noise to hear. You must be confused. Again.

bacha29

You think salaries that aren't paid by FedEx and aren't paid to FedEx employees should be included in a survey of FedEx salaries?

There isn't any noise to hear. You must be confused. Again.
Like so many of your generation you hear what you want to hear but you'll get the message when your Mom puts the basement utilities on their own meter, takes her microwave back upstairs and tells you buy your own Hot Pockets.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Like so many of your generation you hear what you want to hear but you'll get the message when your Mom puts the basement utilities on their own meter, takes her microwave back upstairs and tells you buy your own Hot Pockets.

Nice non sequitur!

vantexan

Don't bring up Hot Pockets or the Vegan/Vegetarian mafia will put a hit on you.