Fox News ..We report ..you decide

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Mean German shepherds are the worst.
Gonna get you one day :censored2:er!

how-to-stop-my-german-shepherd-from-barking-at-strangers.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Honestly I dont care about bidens dogs or his ability to care for a dog. If he's a good owner then good for him.

We have a global "pandemic" and I've been wearing a mask since the last guy was in charge.

I think even @Box Ox and I can agree that its stupid that we're even giving this our time of day.

oldngray

nowhere special
The dog is a problem. I blame irresponsible pet owners. They must be senile or careless.
Joe got a rescue dog just for show and a lot of those dogs have behavior problems. And he doesn't have the time to work with the dog and try to correct any issues.

El Correcto

god is dead
View attachment 332999
Another important and completely unbiased news story from the quality reporters at Fox News!

Please explain to me how the other networks are so fake and Fox is legit!

Do you clowns realize how they are manipulating you?
I spend maybe 2 hours of my day staying up to date with current events, none of that time is dedicated to any cable news networks.
I spend maybe 4-5 hours of my day listening to history podcasts and about an hour or so dedicated to learning about a philosopher. Been doing this for about 4 years now.

But good job knocking down the straw man buddy, everyone who disagrees with you is a Fox News sheep.

Re-Raise

I spend maybe 4-5 hours of my day listening to history podcasts and about an hour or so dedicated to learning about a philosopher. Been doing this for about 4 years now.
Wow!

Not sure if I even have words for this. I don’t think you and I live the same type of life.

This site is full of.......interesting people??

govols019

You smell that?
Wow!

Not sure if I even have words for this. I don’t think you and I live the same type of life.

This site is full of.......interesting people??

Truck drivers are the smartest people in the world and we can solve all of the worlds problems.....if you don't believe that then just ask us.