Fox News ..We report ..you decide

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Weirdo. Projecting another one of your delusions onto me doesn't make it actual reality. Just reality for you. Sad.
K
20210403_001233.jpg

View attachment 333345
20210403_001145.jpg
20210403_001249.jpg

Box Ox

>YOUR FAMILY MIGHT BE CORRECT ABOUT YOU
>NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY

I AM TRULY LMFAO
View attachment 333347

>NOT TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY

I CANT EVEN RIGHT PLEASE LMFAO

That's not talking about your family. You said they think you're a white supremacist domestic terrorist and I said they might be right based on how your posts correlated with what actually happened on January 6. Stop being an uber weirdo.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That's not talking about your family. You said they think you're a white supremacist domestic terrorist and I said they might be right based on how your posts correlated with what actually happened on January 6. Stop being an uber weirdo.
20210403_001249.jpg

>THATS NOT TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY AND IM A WEIRDO

LLLLLLLLMMMMMMFFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOO

El Correcto

god is dead
I like Levin but he's a staunch conservative, not a moderate.
Staunch conservatives are moderate. You are just used to arguing with depraved leftists with no respect for the constitutional limits placed on the federal government.

The alt left has severely damaged this nation’s perspective on moderate when it comes to federal affairs.

vantexan

Staunch conservatives are moderate. You are just used to arguing with depraved leftists with no respect for the constitutional limits placed on the federal government.

The alt left has severely damaged this nation’s perspective on moderate when it comes to federal affairs.
Are you familiar with Mark Levin? He's anything but moderate.

El Correcto

god is dead
I listened to the guy through out the gay marriage thing. He can get silly at times and make some bad arguments in my eyes, the same arguments I’ve heard from christians on here, but I can live with that. I can’t live with people who think we don’t need borders, money isn’t real, we need to defund the police, China isn’t a threat, burn down cities when drug addicts OD in police custody, believe the bedrock of modern civilization globally is evil and that the country is ran by a cabal of white supremacists keeping black Americans down.

So I’ll ask you again, what isn’t moderate about Mark Levin?

vantexan

I listened to the guy through out the gay marriage thing. He can get silly at times and make some bad arguments in my eyes, the same arguments I’ve heard from christians on here, but I can live with that. I can’t live with people who think we don’t need borders, money isn’t real, we need to defund the police, China isn’t a threat, burn down cities when drug addicts OD in police custody, believe the bedrock of modern civilization globally is evil and that the country is ran by a cabal of white supremacists keeping black Americans down.

So I’ll ask you again, what isn’t moderate about Mark Levin?
You must be talking about someone else if you think Levin advocates those positions.