Fox News ..We report ..you decide

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
All I do is drive around all day, truck drivers have a lot of time to dedicate to listening and educating themselves.
I jump between david knight and gaming podcasts now.

Alex Jones fired David knight for his opinions about trump. I noticed a lot of hypocrisy in the termination because alex cries about being censored but also fires people for having a differing opinion

El Correcto

god is dead
I jump between david knight and gaming podcasts now.

Alex Jones fired David knight for his opinions about trump. I noticed a lot of hypocrisy in the termination because alex cries about being censored but also fires people for having a differing opinion
Big difference in being deplatformed by big tech and firing an employee you are paying.
I don’t listen to any of those guys because I think they are grifters who poison people’s minds. I subscribe to them though to own big tech.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Big difference in being deplatformed by big tech and firing an employee you are paying.
I don’t listen to any of those guys because I think they are grifters who poison people’s minds. I subscribe to them though to own big tech.
David knight is cool. Focuses on God. I definitely don't feel he is a grifter. So far he sort of reminds me of Jordan Peterson

Alex Jones is definitely though. I think the final straw was when david knight was on Alex's show and they were talking about the January 6th protest and how they needed everyone. David knight was just blatantly like "yeah it wont accomplish anything, it's a bad idea"

Turns out it was a bad idea, because (of the jan 6 raid) apparently I'm a white supremacist domestic terrorist in my home now.

Thanks President Trump for being the most divisive president. Now everyone who supported you is hated by their neighbors.

Box Ox

Turns out it was a bad idea, because (of the jan 6 raid) apparently I'm a white supremacist domestic terrorist in my home now.
Ya don't say? LOL

Storming the Capitol | Current Events

TM.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
David knight is cool. Focuses on God. I definitely don't feel he is a grifter. So far he sort of reminds me of Jordan Peterson

Alex Jones is definitely though. I think the final straw was when david knight was on Alex's show and they were talking about the January 6th protest and how they needed everyone. David knight was just blatantly like "yeah it wont accomplish anything, it's a bad idea"

Thanks President Trump for being the most divisive president. Now everyone who supported you is hated by their neighbors.
You should try out Mark L3vin, he will point you in the right direction. He is a very moderate constitutionalist.

Box Ox

I said they were coming and they did. What's your point again?

That knowing there was about to be an attack on the Capitol better than the Capitol Police did is a pretty good indication that you run in the same circles as those involved and your family might be correct about you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@Box Ox hey :censored2: I dont know if you realized but Donald Trump asked 3 million people to be at the Capitol and said "it will be wild" it was kind of global information.

And what the :censored2: do you know about my family? Damn dude you dont even need me to make you look stupid you're doing a great job of it yourself keep it up

Box Ox

@Box Ox hey * I dont know if you realized but Donald Trump asked 3 million people to be at the Capitol and said "it will be wild" it was kind of global information.

I thought the post-January 6 argument from Trump defenders has always been that he didn't have anything to do with the attack on a joint session of Congress. Thanks for clarifying that he did.

And what the * do you know about my family?

This:

because (of the jan 6 raid) apparently I'm a white supremacist domestic terrorist in my home now.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I thought the post-January 6 argument from Trump defenders has always been that he didn't have anything to do with the attack on a joint session of Congress. Thanks for clarifying that he did.

This:
Wow you really are stupid. America is my home and the media has labeled me a white supremacist in America for supporting Donald Trump.

You thought I was talking about family probs on current events? 😂😂 you should prob stop responding now

Box Ox

Clearly, you have no idea!

Clearly. You're saying I'm talking about your family problems, your girlfriend and the place you rent? LOL.

I copied and pasted what you said about your family thinking you're a white supremacist domestic terrorist when you asked what I know about your family. Absolutely nothing else. Don't be a weirdo.