Fred S, Liar in Chief

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Note that I said he USUALLY speaks in gibberish. Sometimes he's pretty clear, as in extorting Ukraine.

TTKU.

OH, OK! He speaks in random gibberish unless the words are in an order that (sort of) suits your needs. THEN he's being unmistakably clear. Thanks for clearing that up!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It doesn't take a political analyst to recognize that they get outraged over one thing, then move on to the next, etc. It's so obvious even you could probably realize it if you were a little smarter.
Screw you Mr. Knowitall.

You might as well be talking about FedEx ("you had a missed van scan yesterday, now we're on district probation all month.") I'm sick of listening to those DC drama queens and sick of listening to you, the biggest drama queen of all.

If you were in politics, Dan Quayle would be held in higher regard by the public.

59 Dano

Screw you Mr. Knowitall.

You might as well be talking about FedEx ("you had a missed van scan yesterday, now we're on district probation all month.") I'm sick of listening to those DC drama queens and sick of listening to you, the biggest drama queen of all.

If you were in politics, Dan Quayle would be held in higher regard by the public.[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how funny I find it that you are POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD that you are tired of me and my posts when you have the option to ignore me and my posts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
OH, OK! He speaks in random gibberish unless the words are in an order that (sort of) suits your needs. THEN he's being unmistakably clear. Thanks for clearing that up!

Which one of his 4 stories about the call should I believe? What is crystal clear is that his language regarding the extortion wasn't open to interpretation. It was a shakedown.

Trump speaks clearly occasionally, and it just adds strength to the argument that he is an idiot.

Similar to whenever you try and make a point.

59 Dano

Which one of his 4 stories about the call should I believe? What is crystal clear is that his language regarding the extortion wasn't open to interpretation. It was a shakedown.

Trump speaks clearly occasionally, and it just adds strength to the argument that he is an idiot.

Similar to whenever you try and make a point.

IOW, his words mean whatever you want them to mean.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
OK, so don't live there.

Never. Now that I'm no longer in FredWorld, I won't have to set foot in that festering dump again.

My first trip there was for the Driving Championship, which no longer exists. As we were driving to our hotel we passed 6 stripped cars on blocks. DD looks over at me and says "Welcome to Memphis".

59 Dano

Never. Now that I'm no longer in FredWorld, I won't have to set foot in that festering dump again.

My first trip there was for the Driving Championship, which no longer exists. As we were driving to our hotel we passed 6 stripped cars on blocks. DD looks over at me and says "Welcome to Memphis".

"[W]e 6 stipped cars on blocks." Well of course you did!