Free Money!!!

When, If or Do you take a lunch?

• I take it sometimes, cuz the other times I’m a runner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take it inside the building at the end cuz I’m a loser and a runner!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I want to see the diads shut down between 11-2, no reason they can’t do that like in California....this would be an absolute game changer....I know it was being discussed at national negotiations..... the company shouldn’t be against this since they want drivers taking their personal time....
That would be fantastic. To the company, lunch is an inconvenience. Imagine if they gave out warning letters to people that don’t take their lunch.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wanna bet?

Dollar General used to be one of my biggest pain in the ass stops. After I brought their packages to their preferred delivery point, I would then have to walk up and down the aisles to try and find a manager. Now, I bring the packages to their preferred delivery point, tell the nearest employee how many I brought in and wish them a nice day. Much, much quicker----plus I don't have to deal with that bitch of a manager.

CIR is much quicker than interacting with the customer.
Who's name are you entering in this scenario, the "nearest employee", or the "bitch of a manager"?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
CIR gives you up to 3 names to choose from. They are the ones who signed for the packages over the past 30 days. The list is updated every 30 days.
That doesn't answer my question.....???

CIR also gives you the option to enter the name of the person you actually made contact with...

Guess which option is correct?

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
CIR gives you up to 3 names to choose from. They are the ones who signed for the packages over the past 30 days. The list is updated every 30 days.
My list hasn't updated at all. Either it will be a jumble of names from people in the same building, or even same block, or people that haven't worked there in over a year.