Free workout!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
For every 20 lbs you are over obese you lose a 1/4 inch. Or something like that.

That's why @RonBurgandy?????????? wife thinks he's Asian.
IMG_3597.GIF

Over 70

I, for the life of me, don't understand how there's so many softies on the preload but then I see them sucking down a 2 liter of mountain dew and a pop tart each shift and it all makes sense....

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I, for the life of me, don't understand how there's so many softies on the preload but then I see them sucking down a 2 liter of mountain dew and a pop tart each shift and it all makes sense....
Do you think it's ok to have a little caesars hot and ready for lunch....the whole thing....asking for a coworker :)

Over 70

Do you think it's ok to have a little caesars hot and ready for lunch....the whole thing....asking for a coworker :)

You ever drink a whole case of beer then eat one or more hot and readys right before you go to bed?

It seems like a great idea at 3am until you get up 5 times to drink a whole gallon of water

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
...yet they give us cases of warm water...I take mine home to put in my fridge and a co-worker runs to mgt to tell them that I stole it...
We have a giant cooler as soon as you walk through the door. On roads take turns every morning grabbing ice to load it up and the center manager loads up his SUV with cases on Sunday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have a giant cooler as soon as you walk through the door. On roads take turns every morning grabbing ice to load it up and the center manager loads up his SUV with cases on Sunday.
Can you imagine the bacterial load in that stuff? All those slimy hands groping in there? Yuk!