From The Chairman: Transition to Ground

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dude, I don't care. I'm not getting into this stupidity with either of you.

You two are literally arguing in circles but if what gets you though the day is thinking you've won an argument over the internet, then God bless.

The comment toward you was tongue-in-cheek, but if you're that soft, OK. In response to your complaint, I presented documentation to hurry the issue along considering that it was hogging up ONE THREAD that was a joke from the first post. If you're still bothered, then it's a you problem, not a me problem.

But thanks for reading!

Last edited:

59 Dano

No concession. You can lie all day long and I'll be here to offer the truth.

Seriously, for someone who has been such a blowhard about the "truth" about the RLA, you folded pretty quickly once the actual information about the RLA was posted. Didn't even try any of your Rube Goldberg pretend lawyer "reasoning."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seriously, for someone who has been such a blowhard about the "truth" about the RLA, you folded pretty quickly once the actual information about the RLA was posted. Didn't even try any of your Rube Goldberg pretend lawyer "reasoning."

I posted the facts. You lied as usual. There's no point in debating it further.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Jesus had nothing to do with it. But it is beating a dead horse for the time being. Back to your Bible. When is Space God going to assist with Covid-19, anyway?
You completely lack a grasp of Salvation and the role you are asked to play. It requires a trust that you are incapable of. Failure on your part is what leads to your denial of our Creator, and your demand that God answer to you prevents you from understanding how His plan is unfolding. Your loss.

Your cynicism and invectives are anticipated. Give it your best pathetic shot!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You completely lack a grasp of Salvation and the role you are asked to play. It requires a trust that you are incapable of. Failure on your part is what leads to your denial of our Creator, and your demand that God answer to you prevents you from understanding how His plan is unfolding. Your loss.

Yeah, OK. I see you've had a full glass of religious Kool-Aid this morning. Religion provides "answers" for the ignorant, and you certainly are fully qualified, sir.

We evolved, sir, and were not created. His plan is no plan, because "He" doesn't exist.

Please don't try and "save" me or others indirectly through your ridiculous reasoning. Yep, Space God is up there manipulating the lives of all of us, including all who ever lived. And He has a plan. Sure.

If and when Covid-19 has a vaccine, it will be a "miracle" from God, not the scientists who really solved the problem. Somehow, it will be attributed to Him, not science, because HE (of course) GAVE them the key.

I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T.

Last edited:

bacha29

There are two types of people in this world. people of faith and people of religion. People of faith can think for themselves. people of religion want somebody to do that for them. I respect your right to your beliefs including your belief that your Sky Pilot is going to save us all but I think you'll have a rather difficult time selling them to the families of the 10,000 plus victims including 208 and climbing here in the US who have succumbed to COVID 19 a viral infection so deadly that it will literally eat your lungs out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There are two types of people in this world. people of faith and people of religion. People of faith can think for themselves. people of religion want somebody to do that for them. I respect your right to your beliefs including your belief that your Sky Pilot is going to save us all but I think you'll have a rather difficult time selling them to the families of the 10,000 plus victims including 208 and climbing here in the US who have succumbed to COVID 19 a viral infection so deadly that it will literally eat your lungs out.

Yep. Why did Space God "create" Covid-19? If it was created during the supposed 7 days, it has always been here because Space God meant it to be so. Evil science has determined that Covid-19 mutated (or evolved) into something that could cross the boundary between humans and animals.

Even if you use the fallacious "Intelligent Design" argument, why would Space God create a virus that could evolve into such a killer? In fact, why does He/She/It create such virulent diseases and other horrible things that kill people?

I'll pray over it.

bacha29

Yep. Why did Space God "create" Covid-19? If it was created during the supposed 7 days, it has always been here because Space God meant it to be so. Evil science has determined that Covid-19 mutated (or evolved) into something that could cross the boundary between humans and animals.

Even if you use the fallacious "Intelligent Design" argument, why would Space God create a virus that could evolve into such a killer? In fact, why does He/She/It create such virulent diseases and other horrible things that kill people?

I'll pray over it.
Good point If Space God/Sky Pilot is such a merciful and benevolent deity then why would he subject mankind to a disease that exacts such a cruel and agonizing death?

59 Dano

It also requires commitment, responsibility, accountability, humility... I can see why it doesn't appeal to him.

59 Dano

Good point If Space God/Sky Pilot is such a merciful and benevolent deity then why would he subject mankind to a disease that exacts such a cruel and agonizing death?

It's because He loves us so much.

I love people who think that it doesn't make sense because it doesn't fit the narrative they've created and they don't know what they're talking about.

Man's reward is not to be found during his life on this planet. He isn't promised anything on this planet. His duty is to obey God and faithfully execute whichever plan God has for him, regardless of how good or bad his life is on Earth. Man's reward is in the eternal afterlife. The temptation is to deny God because your life is so great that you don't need Him or because your life is so bad that you think He abandoned you.

I don't understand why people expect Him to act in a way that He never promised us He would act.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love people who think that it doesn't make sense because it doesn't fit the narrative they've created and they don't know what they're talking about.

Man's reward is not to be found during his life on this planet. He isn't promised anything on this planet. His duty is to obey God and faithfully execute whichever plan God has for him, regardless of how good or bad his life is on Earth. Man's reward is in the eternal afterlife. The temptation is to deny God because your life is so great that you don't need Him or because your life is so bad that you think He abandoned you.

I don't understand why people expect Him to act in a way that He never promised us He would act.

The concept that one's reward is in the afterlife has been used for centuries to control and manipulate the feeble minded. This was especially prevalent during the early part of the 20th Century, where unscrupulous industrialists would use this very argument to motivate workers to do dangerous jobs in miserable,unsafe conditions. Couldn't spend any money on safety, you know. Would cut into profits. "Your reward is in the hereafter, so if you get blown up, it's all good".

It's highly ironic that someone with your stilted value system claims to be a Christian. You espouse an air of superiority, especially when it comes to workers, of which you are one, even though you don't seem to realize it. You look down on others, and don't advocate for the oppressed or ignorant.

It's people like you that give religion a bad name. Space God, if He were real, would probably disapprove of your hypocrisy and false allegiance. So many "Christians" I meet talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Based on your interactions here, I'd have to say you're just another faux blowhard fake who professes faith but does nothing in life that would indicate they follow Jesus.

You're despicable (D. Duck).

Last edited: