Fulfillment by Amazon and UPS

Ivan Kov

How does this strange partnership work exactly? I sent a vintage restored computer to the amazon warehouse so they can sell it for me and I used UPS (partnered carrier) to ship it. It was lost in transit. Amazon compensated me for my loss. However, I'm left sad because I spent a month restoring the computer and I would have liked a customer to end up with it so they can appreciate the beauty. Is there any effort at all made to locate my item? When I complained to amazon they compensated me within 9 minutes. Didn't seem like any investigation took place.

Indecisi0n

How does this strange partnership work exactly? I sent a vintage restored computer to the amazon warehouse so they can sell it for me and I used UPS (partnered carrier) to ship it. It was lost in transit. Amazon compensated me for my loss. However, I'm left sad because I spent a month restoring the computer and I would have liked a customer to end up with it so they can appreciate the beauty. Is there any effort at all made to locate my item? When I complained to amazon they compensated me within 9 minutes. Didn't seem like any investigation took place.
How does it take a month to restore a computer? Are you doing it blind folded?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You got compensated for it quit crying

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The only thing you haven’t blown is your rape whistle.
tenor (31).gif