Full time day job and being a package handler

llamainmypocket

I did prison construction after preload. If your a man you'll get through it.

Are we showing off? I worked 40 hours at ups followed by another 50 at another job. Lived an hour away from each job. Still found time to workout 4 days a week. Was getting 2-4 hours of sleep a night. You normies vot nothing on me. I've got super powers. It's pathological.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Are we showing off? I worked 40 hours at ups followed by another 50 at another job. Lived an hour away from each job. Still found time to workout 4 days a week. Was getting 2-4 hours of sleep a night. You normies vot nothing on me. I've got super powers. It's pathological.
The only thing pathological is your inability to tell the truth.

OP it can be done for sure! Many people work another job and then go to ups to work their part time shift.

I have averaged 65+ hours the last 2.5 years doing a full day warehouse job and then loading in the evenings...just waiting to get into driving. I’m on the steps of that now.

Long days but you do what you gotta do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have an interview on Wednesday for a package handler position. I have a physical full time day job, but I really need some extra money to get caught up on bills. Does anyone here have a physical day job where you’re on your feet all day and then go work as a package handler? How hard is it to do a full time job and be a package handler?
Sorry, I'm a package car driver. I'm lazy. DR-mailbox.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You guys must not work in a Hub where the preload can not start until the Hub finishes. Do some of you guys in your one belt metal sheds even know what a Hub is?
We had days where the preload and outbound were in at the same time. The cages were filled with rolled volume that was supposed to be delivered yesterday.

Then the sort would finish and we would begin some of the current volume.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If my skinny bitch legs can do it you can too.

Get good shoes and compression socks for your calves. Take fish oil and stretch your legs often particularly the glutes and hamstrings. Protein powder in the morning and night with bcaas.

If you can get in the gym and do some leg work it'll reduce how sore they are after work, if you can't... Certain bodybuilding supplements like ZMA will help muscle recovery too without ever even going to the gym.

Oh and the most important thing you can do for your mind and body is smoke weed :thumbup: