Full time day job and being a package handler

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Whoops! Forgot you’d recently ascended to FT gas pedal duty.

"Hey I'll have you know that sitting on your butt for 12 hours a day is just as bad as anything you guys do at all. I spent 5 hours typing up some reports the other day and my legs and back were killing me with almost zero lumbar support. "

Box Ox

"Hey I'll have you know that sitting on your butt for 12 hours a day is just as bad as anything you guys do at all. I spent 5 hours typing up some reports the other day and my legs and back were killing me with almost zero lumbar support. "

Sounds like your own personal Vietnam. Hope your little parts make it. LOL

llamainmypocket

The only thing pathological is your inability to tell the truth.

I've got bipolar disorder so sleep deprivation leads to manic behavior. It's like being high on meth but for multiple months. Provided that I can keep myself out of trouble it's a top notch experience... as long as I don't turn psychotic.

The rest of you guys will fart out after a few days then sleep for 24 hours while I'd be running circles around you, and looking for more things to do.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I've got bipolar disorder so sleep deprivation leads to manic behavior. It's like being high on meth but for multiple months. Provided that I can keep myself out of trouble it's a top notch experience... as long as I don't turn psychotic.

The rest of you guys will fart out after a few days then sleep for 24 hours while I'd be running circles around you, and looking for more things to do.

Sounds healthy

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Physically, I know of no health risks to manic episodes such as increased risk of heart attack, stroke or seizures.

I'm am however told that with each episode I have I become more prone to future episodes leading to the risk of being terminally psychotic. That would be a nightmare.
You should smoke some weed bro and maybe take a Xanax

Snack

I had a day job from 8:00am to 4:00pm while working as an unloader on the night sort from 10:45pm to 3:00am for nearly 3 years. There were times when it was very difficult to maintain that schedule. My body adapted to the lack of sleep fairly well, but my social life was pretty much nonexistent.

I stuck it out because I wanted to become a driver. There's no way I would have kept it up to just make extra money as a part time job, even with the excellent insurance.

That being said, if you can get on the twilight shift, I'd say give it a shot.