Full Time Driver Top Rate Question

vee

Make Nine Five
I have a question about top rate. Do I move to top rate at 30 months after my start date, or is it 30 months after my seniority date? I have gotten conflicting answers from people at work. Thanks.

Start Date. Find your steward and introduce yourself ,ask him for a copy of the contract.Lots of answers and knowledge in there!

brown67

After your 30 days of probation and you qualify then your seniority goes back to your start date as a full-time driver. That's the way it works in Colorado.

FYI After the day u attain seniority your start date is also your seniority date. The date u attain seniority means zippo now.

vee

Make Nine Five
Thanks for the quick responses.

So, since my full-time start date was April 27, 2004, I should have moved to top rate on October 27? I haven't received the pay raise yet. My seniority date is listed on the board as June 3, 2004.

Go to your Steward on monday,he should be able to help. That last raise is huge.$7.00...X 40 plus OT

yeldarb

My seniority date was from the day the called me. The day they called me to ask if I wanted to go package car is my seniority/anniversary date. That date, to when I started driving was 3 months. I was called in January, first drove the end of March. My date is in January. I was surprised by it, but didnt ask questions.

vee

Make Nine Five
Thanks. It sounds like I should have got my top rate on Oct 27. I will find out on monday! I'ts a matter of 9.00/hr. plus twoo weeks back pay.