Full time jobs

Box Ox

230114_908223010.png

When you work your way up to FT. Don't expect to just apply for a driver position off the street and win your FT job over the guy who's put in the work and years in the HUB wether it be driving Saturday's or Air PM , or Pre-load.

PT Car Washer

Only new Art. 22.3 jobs created in my building are load on Midnight and load on Preload with a two hour lunch. Better then nothing I suppose.

upschuck

They have until July 31st to create their promise 2350 new FT jobs. Has anyone seen the 1st 1000 new FT jobs that have been created? I know in NY a bunch of FT Helper jobs were created.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They have until July 31st to create their promise 2350 new FT jobs. Has anyone seen the 1st 1000 new FT jobs that have been created? I know in NY a bunch of FT Helper jobs were created.
Adding a lot of sleeper teams to my building, three 22.3 jobs so far...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The article 22 jobs are supposed to be audited by the IBT ;but who knows?. They did add I believe 5 sleeper teams to our building also.

ibleedbrown

except for the bog, drivers all over the country are complaining about excessive over time and ridiculous amount of stops (Unrealistic Production Standards) and you think the volume does not justify more full time positions?