Full-time progression and back pay?

Ups4ever

Hey guys I'm new to brown café but I have been with UPS since 2005. There's an opening about to come up for full time driver, and I'm pretty sure I'll win the bid. I have been temp driving and have already got to the half way progression pay same as if I had been driving full time for two years. My question is this: Is there any progression raise between the halfway mark or will I have to wait two more years before topping out in pay?
Also I know the contract has not fully ratified until the supplements go through but I've done the math and they already owe me around $4,000 now and still counting. Has anybody ever been shorted on back pay when it gets so high before?

Mycow

Once you go fulltime you won't get any raises till you top out. Not even the yearly because your pay right now is higher then a 3rd year driver

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys I'm new to brown café but I have been with UPS since 2005. There's an opening about to come up for full time driver, and I'm pretty sure I'll win the bid. I have been temp driving and have already got to the half way progression pay same as if I had been driving full time for two years. My question is this: Is there any progression raise between the halfway mark or will I have to wait two more years before topping out in pay?
Also I know the contract has not fully ratified until the supplements go through but I've done the math and they already owe me around $4,000 now and still counting. Has anybody ever been shorted on back pay when it gets so high before?

Ups try to short your pay

No way

Couldn’t happen

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Holy cow I started one year before you and I’ve been ft 13 years!!!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you are shorted, grieve it. I did that on the last one and got a phat check.
HA! Last time Ups claimed they over paid me. This time they owe me a monster check (3rd year progression) so I have every confidence that they will try and short me and everyone else who is owed more than just the $.70.

Our mechanic is owed something like $11 or $12 an hour in retro pay since he goes to top rate. Poor guy is gonna get his booty smashed by Uncle Sam's tax hammer.

Heavy Package

$3x40x4x7=$3,360 UPS OWES ME AFTER TAXES AND GROWING. To all existing locals still holding out: You will be sold out with a van down by the river. Get over it, vote the Union clowns out in 2021 and let's plan for the fight in 2023.

Best contract ever.

Rack em

Made the Podium
$3x40x4x7=$3,360 UPS OWES ME AFTER TAXES AND GROWING. To all existing locals still holding out: You will be sold out with a van down by the river. Get over it, vote the Union clowns out in 2021 and let's plan for the fight in 2023.

Best contract ever.
Don't forget about over time, holidays, sick time, optional days, etc. Keep track of ALL hours you are owed for back pay.