Full Time Sup Questions

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Nope you are not asking too much. My hatred Ii not directed at you...even though...you like to use that management talk down, sometimes. The company can only knee me in the nut sack, so many times....before I quit smilimg!.....Know what I mean?

Peace:peaceful:

No, I don't know what you mean.

Well, let my try to explain. The words in my head do not always translate onto the keyboard
You try to do the right things (yes ,sometimes you make a mistake) and no matter what you do, it is never good enough.

I dont need a pat on the back,jusy my paycheck.

When I screw up, I don't have a problem being called out,on it
But when I do my job, the right way (putting the union issues on the side)
Don't make me out to be an :censored2:...o.k?

Be fair with me and you will get twice as much in return. Screw me and I will screw you back twice as hard.

As for myself, I would like to come to work, do my job, collect paycheck and go home.

just please tell me which game you (not you) wanna play!....Im o.k. either way!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Well, let my try to explain. The words in my head do not always translate onto the keyboard
You try to do the right things (yes ,sometimes you make a mistake) and no matter what you do, it is never good enough.

I dont need a pat on the back,jusy my paycheck.

When I screw up, I don't have a problem being called out,on it
But when I do my job, the right way (putting the union issues on the side)
Don't make me out to be an :censored2:...o.k?

Be fair with me and you will get twice as much in return. Screw me and I will screw you back twice as hard.

As for myself, I would like to come to work, do my job, collect paycheck and go home.

just please tell me which game you (not you) wanna play!....Im o.k. either way!

I am sorry but I don't accept your excuse for what you post here.

You make it sound like you are a poor, abused, mismanaged employee at some minimum wage job instead of a employee of a fortune 500 company recognized around the world with top pay, benefits, secure job and a stable company.

We ask a lot from all of our employees both union and non-union. We watch every penny/dollar and review every process no matter how small to see if we can make it more productive..and we produce a report to prove it or disprove it.

All your management cannot have treated you the same since you started (be honest), so take the chip off your shoulder, go do your job (as UPS wants you too) and leave the rest of the drama in the parking lot.

I am sorry but I don't accept your excuse for what you post here.

You make it sound like you are a poor, abused, mismanaged employee at some minimum wage job instead of a employee of a fortune 500 company recognized around the world with top pay, benefits, secure job and a stable company.

We ask a lot from all of our employees both union and non-union. We watch every penny/dollar and review every process no matter how small to see if we can make it more productive..and we produce a report to prove it or disprove it.

All your management cannot have treated you the same since you started (be honest), so take the chip off your shoulder, go do your job (as UPS wants you too) and leave the rest of the drama in the parking lot.
Oh...you wanna go there, buddy boy?...hmm?? lets go , bring It on!...dont tell me I am a POS and then ask me to Mentor the young drivers. Don't tell me I'm not fast enough, then call me up and ask if their is too much snow or are the roads safe enough to drive on.

Why does that runner do .25 of paid day better than you? Answer why does he have 4 driver followups when I am off?

And it is completely amazing when we have a (suprise audit) I get UD, so I can answer the stupid :censored2:ing DOK!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Oh...you wanna go there, buddy boy?...hmm?? lets go , bring It on!...dont tell me I am a POS and then ask me to Mentor the young drivers. Don't tell me I'm not fast enough, then call me up and ask if their is too much snow or are the roads safe enough to drive on.

Why does that runner do .25 of paid day better than you? Answer why does he have 4 driver followups when I am off?

And it is completely amazing when we have a (suprise audit) I get UD, so I can answer the stupid :censored2:ing DOK!

Not sure who is calling you a POS..at your center.

Fast enough and asking you about road conditions are two different things.

.25...wouldn't get a second look from me as the center manager but the supervisor might if you were most OA for his group. Its called supervising its part of the their job. Deal with it. Follow ups - cover driver has poor delivery methods once again not your issue don't make it yours. Yes you will have to complete the followups, its part of your job.

DOK - its part of your job, Safety you gotta know it to use it. Like driving the UPS truck, you are trained to drive the UPS truck.

So once again..in what way are you kicked in the nuts everyday? Want a simpler job? There are companies hiring ex-UPS drivers everyday....so I am told.

Not sure who is calling you a POS..at your center.

Fast enough and asking you about road conditions are two different things.

.25...wouldn't get a second look from me as the center manager but the supervisor might if you were most OA for his group. Its called supervising its part of the their job. Deal with it. Follow ups - cover driver has poor delivery methods once again not your issue don't make it yours. Yes you will have to complete the followups, its part of your job.

DOK - its part of your job, Safety you gotta know it to use it. Like driving the UPS truck, you are trained to drive the UPS truck.

So once again..in what way are you kicked in the nuts everyday? Want a simpler job? There are companies hiring ex-UPS drivers everyday....so I am told.
Too many years to leave now. Im sick of the stupid crap. So was my last OC, guess thats why he got transferred. We got a job to do, let us do it.
Can't play tackle football, with the flag football rules, you gives us.

It's a stinking box, put in truck, go to stop, deliver package....end of story

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
WOW, that was deep. Bottom line is, the company and its supervisors are shady and lie cheat and steal to protect their ass all the time. Are there dishonest drivers? Of course there are, but a lot of them may do dishonest stuff because most of the expectations and numbers are completely impossible to meet unless your a robot. Company has changed to the evil side. The company don't care about their employees only thing they care about now is shareholders and profit. They don't care if you get hurt and are crippled for the rest of your life. I get it that we make good money, have good benefits and have job stability and a pension but its to the point where its completely out of hand and out of control. Eventually something is going to happen and its going to hit the fan and spiral out of control right in their faces and show the public how screwed up this company really is, and by the way the public is finding this out every single day with its drivers. Gets old having to solve supervisors and dispatches problems everyday that they totally screwup and cant do their jobs right. Should have never came to this, but the companies greed has brought it to this point. A lot of drivers just don't care anymore. You come to work and do your job and that's it, no sense of pride working here anymore, just for a paycheck and that's it. I don't see how supervisors can stand to look at themselves in the mirror knowing the lies and corruption their standing for. If it were me it would eat at my conscious every single day. I guess their some supes who may actually be decent people with a decent heart and the rest of them are just bad people with no heart, no character and no backbones, just puppets, frauds and sellouts.

WOW, that was deep. Bottom line is, the company and its supervisors are shady and lie cheat and steal to protect their ass all the time. Are there dishonest drivers? Of course there are, but a lot of them may do dishonest stuff because most of the expectations and numbers are completely impossible to meet unless your a robot. Company has changed to the evil side. The company don't care about their employees only thing they care about now is shareholders and profit. They don't care if you get hurt and are crippled for the rest of your life. I get it that we make good money, have good benefits and have job stability and a pension but its to the point where its completely out of hand and out of control. Eventually something is going to happen and its going to hit the fan and spiral out of control right in their faces and show the public how screwed up this company really is, and by the way the public is finding this out every single day with its drivers. Gets old having to solve supervisors and dispatches problems everyday that they totally screwup and cant do their jobs right. Should have never came to this, but the companies greed has brought it to this point. A lot of drivers just don't care anymore. You come to work and do your job and that's it, no sense of pride working here anymore, just for a paycheck and that's it. I don't see how supervisors can stand to look at themselves in the mirror knowing the lies and corruption their standing for. If it were me it would eat at my conscious every single day. I guess their some supes who may actually be decent people with a decent heart and the rest of them are just bad people with no heart, no character and no backbones, just puppets, frauds and sellouts.
They just keep finding away, to drive that wedge, deeper and deeper....whatever, just show me da the money!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They just keep finding away, to drive that wedge, deeper and deeper....whatever, just show me da the money!
Yup, they can lie all they want but we all know what the truth is and isn't. Screwed up place to work. I wouldn't recommend anybody working here nowadays. The only good thing anymore is the money and that's it. Cant wait til the nightmare is over homey.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Too many years to leave now. Im sick of the stupid crap. So was my last OC, guess thats why he got transferred. We got a job to do, let us do it.
Can't play tackle football, with the flag football rules, you gives us.

It's a stinking box, put in truck, go to stop, deliver package....end of story
All good points..

Leave the personal attacks alone and I am good.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I heard enough of it the other night hanging out with my buddy whos a driver supe in another building because of a transfer. He told me straight up hes sick of the dishonesty, lies, corruption the job has within management. He said hes sick of it and sick of their unrealistic goals and expectations from the management staff and the drivers. He said hes going to look for another job in the near future. He said the job is complete bullshiznitt. I was shocked at first sort of and he wasn't even liquored up yet. It doesn't really come as a shock to me because we know how dishonest the company is, but just shocked he may go this route. But on other hand im not shocked because hes a good person inside and is sick of the playing the character hes really not deep inside. Good for him, mad respect for the dude.

I heard enough of it the other night hanging out with my buddy whos a driver supe in another building because of a transfer. He told me straight up hes sick of the dishonesty, lies, corruption the job has within management. He said hes sick of it and sick of their unrealistic goals and expectations from the management staff and the drivers. He said hes going to look for another job in the near future. He said the job is complete bullshiznitt. I was shocked at first sort of and he wasn't even liquored up yet. It doesn't really come as a shock to me because we know how dishonest the company is, but just shocked he may go this route. But on other hand im not shocked because hes a good person inside and is sick of the playing the character hes really not deep inside. Good for him, mad respect for the dude.
I know alot of, long time Sups. Most of them said, they wish they were still driving.

Ive talked to a few of the younger Sups. they said they went into management, couldn't see themselves, beating up their body, for the next. 30+ years.....hmm

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Only reason my buddy did it is because he went driving for 30 days, qualified and they asked him to go into supervision. He was a part time supe before that. He said the only reason he did it was to make more money quicker at least that's what he thought. He was probably 25 at the time. The one thing they screwed him on, and anybody with the facts can correct me if im wrong, is that if he was a full scale driver after the full progression is they have to give you equal pay for the money he would have been making as a driver not less.

Only reason my buddy did it is because he went driving for 30 days, qualified and they asked him to go into supervision. He was a part time supe before that. He said the only reason he did it was to make more money quicker at least that's what he thought. He was probably 25 at the time. The one thing they screwed him on, and anybody with the facts can correct me if im wrong, is that if he was a full scale driver after the full progression is they have to give you equal pay for the money he would have been making as a driver not less.
Probably less money as a sup, but they get mip bonus and or stock options. Plus they only get paid once a month and they do have to pay towards their healthcare

6 of 1 half a dozen, of another

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Id never do it. But he said theres a way, not impossible for him to go back fulltime driving. Would probably have to be a medical reason I would think.