Fun things you know about your truck that'll $#@! off your cover driver

M

Mike23

1. I get plenty of training, NOT! But it's all nuts and bolts
Bottom line " It is what it is ":happy-very:

This'll make you laugh your butt off. We were so desperate for a mechanic (we had something like 30 cars red tagged and couldn't find a mechanic anywhere because of our insane economy about a year ago) that we posted a want add for internal hiring for it. It stated 'no experience necessary, we'll teach you everything you need to know.'

I was talking to my HR guy about it and I think he was half serious when he said I should consider applying for it. I'm on good terms with the guy so pretty sure I would've gotten it which scares the hell out of me because I don't even know where my high beams button is in my 1000 :anxious:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
This'll make you laugh your butt off. We were so desperate for a mechanic (we had something like 30 cars red tagged and couldn't find a mechanic anywhere because of our insane economy about a year ago) that we posted a want add for internal hiring for it. It stated 'no experience necessary, we'll teach you everything you need to know.'

I was talking to my HR guy about it and I think he was half serious when he said I should consider applying for it. I'm on good terms with the guy so pretty sure I would've gotten it which scares the hell out of me because I don't even know where my high beams button is in my 1000 :anxious:

LOL