future for browncafe president

rickyb

$15 an hour?? Plus the cost of paper and ink, plus benefits, plus utilities....
i was thinking they make that too.

so what the bank should offer is an option for the customer to do it themselves online for free, like my other bank. thats their problem.

pretty sure they are having record profits as well. so i say make a little less. i know its not in corporate DNA, but $5 a page is ridic.

i was thinking they make that too.

so what the bank should offer is an option for the customer to do it themselves online for free, like my other bank. thats their problem.

pretty sure they are having record profits as well. so i say make a little less. i know its not in corporate DNA, but $5 a page is ridic.
They are a bisibusi, they are here to make money. Would you like to work for a buck or two less an hour

Nothing is for free. And the few sheckles you have in the bank, they could care less

rickyb

They are a bisibusi, they are here to make money. Would you like to work for a buck or two less an hour

Nothing is for free. And the few sheckles you have in the bank, they could care less
yea what you said about costs was a good point, but the bank doesnt always charge for certain services...

ive got some money invested with a big :censored2:ty bank and im gonna pull it out and check out what my company will match, or put it in the local coop bank.

yea what you said about costs was a good point, but the bank doesnt always charge for certain services...

ive got some money invested with a big :censored2:ty bank and im gonna pull it out and check out what my company will match, or put it in the local coop bank.
And are you a big customer with lots of money in the bank??

Last edited: