future for browncafe president

oldngray

nowhere special
im asking you about it

each month should be 50 cents or a 1 dollar tops.
It depends of what services you are talking about. I pay zero in monthly fees. And I get a lot of perks in addition.

If I had a much smaller balance I would expect to pay for those services.

rickyb

It depends of what services you are talking about. I pay zero in monthly fees. And I get a lot of perks in addition.

If I had a much smaller balance I would expect to pay for those services.
so per month on a monthly statement, what price is price gouging? the bank wants $5 / month.

oldngray

nowhere special
so per month on a monthly statement, what price is price gouging? the bank wants $5 / month.
It depends on what you get for that $5. Free checks? No annual fee credit card? Free credit monitoring? What minimum balance? Plus a lot of other possible perks. It depends on the bank and what kind of accounts.

rickyb

It depends on what you get for that $5. Free checks? No annual fee credit card? Free credit monitoring? What minimum balance? Plus a lot of other possible perks. It depends on the bank and what kind of accounts.
$5 per statement per month. so for example, i want a statement for july aug sept, thats 15 dollars.

what is price gouging to you?

km3

they wanted $5 per month of an old bank statement.

not the first time a bank has price gouged me. good old capitalism. i think michael hudson calls this 'rent seeking'.

Negotiating is a tenet of capitalism, not communism. You'll see the light some day...

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif