Fy18 settlement enhancements out Tuesday

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Can I have a 5¢ per stop raise?

IMG_20170714_211731.jpg

According to the hours worked, what would be the comparable pay rate in other opcos, brownies can chime in also

bacha29

Unfortunately I can't make that argument with my drivers
What's the labor market like in your area.? Does it favor the employer or the worker? You'll always have turnover The question will be how quickly and easily can you replace them and how much pay and benefits their replacements will want.

Fedexguyt

What's the labor market like in your area.? Does it favor the employer or the worker? You'll always have turnover The question will be how quickly and easily can you replace them and how much pay and benefits their replacements will want.
It's an at will state. But most of my guys have been working for me for over five years. Some as much as 10 years

OrioN

Well, so that means I should axe fo mo bread? Butt, that will put my investors class bosses into teh po house! They can't even provide me with a proper vehicle yet!

They'll have to trade in their BMWs Mercedes Benz, or Jaguar s and get a GM, Ford, or Nissan Altima, or worse... a KiA o Hyundai, GASP!

So if an express or UPS driver works that many hours in a given week at my rural route, what's the net/gross on that? Let's use upstate's area as a basis demographic...

MAKAVELI

Well, so that means I should axe fo mo bread? Butt, that will put my investors class bosses into teh po house! They can't even provide me with a proper vehicle yet!

They'll have to trade in their BMWs Mercedes Benz, or Jaguar s and get a GM, Ford, or Nissan Altima, or worse... a KiA o Hyundai, GASP!

So if an express or UPS driver works that many hours in a given week at my rural route, what's the net/gross on that? Let's use upstate's area as a basis demographic...
What's your weekly gross?

OrioN

What's your weekly gross?
shutterstock_generic-low-pay-no-pay-peanuts-money.jpg

So do the maf and lemme know what would a comparable express or UPS driver makes with the similar 10-13 hour day as seen on my powerpad pix

I want to be somewhat informed in my next wage raise..

It will be fine

View attachment 145779

So do the maf and lemme know what would a comparable express or UPS driver makes with the similar 10-13 hour day as seen on my powerpad pix

I want to be somewhat informed in my next wage raise..
It likely won't matter to your contractor. I imagine he's close to the limit he can afford to pay you. At a point you have to just let drivers leave if they want more money and find a replacement. A lot of drivers think they are more valuable than they really are.

OrioN

Yup, everyone is replaceable.

If you see my past shenanigans, he better find someone who is self reliant on the road to take care of flat tires and have a 360 ° awareness on this type of rural route.

As you see the powerpad pix , even my lightest day has me on duty for 10 hours minimum, the miles are the crushing factor of my rural area. By peak time, my route splits into 4! That's the amount of UPS drivers I see all year long in my area

The new co location is done, closer to my home, so it's either take the raise or transfer time once again to the highest bidder

Last edited: