GA. Congressman (D)

ups1990

Was this Congressman high? You couldn't even make this up if you wanted to. He was probably trying to top former President Bush.

wkmac

If you look at the history of this Congressional district Johnson represents and who they've sent to Washington over the last 3 or 4 decades, Johnson just represents a tradition of what the voters of this district are all about!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you look at the history of this Congressional district Johnson represents and who they've sent to Washington over the last 3 or 4 decades, Johnson just represents a tradition of what the voters of this district are all about!
You mean as in ignorant, illogical and emotional?

P

pickup

Pamela Anderson has Hepatitis C also....

That might explain her poor choices in men. I mailed her a marriage proposal years ago and I received in return a restraining order. Instead , she married a slew of other poor candidates instead.

rod

Retired 22 years
That might explain her poor choices in men. I mailed her a marriage proposal years ago and I received in return a restraining order. Instead , she married a slew of other poor candidates instead.

Adult-- warning--Adult--Warning-- Adult----warning Adult

[video=youtube;0szQsY3MVHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0szQsY3MVHM[/video]

Adult-- warning-- adult

Pam -- we love you-- except for thePETA part

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Some more background on this congressman and a possible explanation for his stupiditiy.. http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/theh...c-us-rep-suffers-from-too-common-illness.aspx

Still, if his judgement is compromised by this medical condition and/or the treatment for it, he shouldn't be serving in this capacity.

That article is over a year old, he finished treatment a long time ago. I think the admiral deserves another promotion for keeping a straight face after a stupid remark like that. The admiral should have told Johnson that the military would do a study to make sure that Guam didn't capsize. We could weigh all our troops and equipment and deploy them in certain areas to keep the island in perfect balance so that it didn't tip over. Maybe add a bunch of blimps that could be tethered to the ground as a backup plan.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
That article is over a year old, he finished treatment a long time ago. I think the admiral deserves another promotion for keeping a straight face after a stupid remark like that. The admiral should have told Johnson that the military would do a study to make sure that Guam didn't capsize. We could weigh all our troops and equipment and deploy them in certain areas to keep the island in perfect balance so that it didn't tip over. Maybe add a bunch of blimps that could be tethered to the ground as a backup plan.

LMAO!!! Blimps tethered...he he.:rofl: