Gang of "Misunderstood youths" attack a girl at Mcdonald's

BrownArmy

Where did I say they're responsible? I'll wait til you find it (You won't).

By commenting that you're sure that 'the black race is proud of their daughters on this one' you are insinuating that there is a connection between these girls (because they're black) and the 'black race', as if that connection exists.

You could have said that you were sure that 'mothers who let their kids go to McDonalds are proud of their daughters on this one', or 'the teachers of these kids must be proud of their students on this one', but instead you linked the race of these girls with the blanket term 'the black race'.

Which is why I (not you) used the term 'responsibility' - your implication is that the moral failings of these girls somehow has to do with their race, and everyone else you lump into 'the black race' must somehow -sarcastically- be proud of 'their' daughters.

My guess is that the 'black race', as you call it, finds this as repugnant as you do.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
By commenting that you're sure that 'the black race is proud of their daughters on this one' you are insinuating that there is a connection between these girls (because they're black) and the 'black race', as if that connection exists.

You could have said that you were sure that 'mothers who let their kids go to McDonalds are proud of their daughters on this one', or 'the teachers of these kids must be proud of their students on this one', but instead you linked the race of these girls with the blanket term 'the black race'.

Which is why I (not you) used the term 'responsibility' - your implication is that the moral failings of these girls somehow has to do with their race, and everyone else you lump into 'the black race' must somehow -sarcastically- be proud of 'their' daughters.

My guess is that the 'black race', as you call it, finds this as repugnant as you do.

Thanks for making my point

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You proved that I NEVER said it was the responsibility of the black race. You tried to put words in my mouth, no thanks.

Where is any community outrage? Where's Sharpton to speak about how terrible and reprehensible the attack was? Ah, he must be at the white house bs'ing with barack.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm sure the black race is proud of their daughters on this one.

Why do you think the "black race" would be any more proud of "their" daughters in this case than you (as a member of the white race) would be of Hitler or the KKK?

Is it your assumption that all black people think alike? Is it your assumption that they would all endorse this behavior?

I'm not defending the behavior of the girls in the video, I'm just wondering why the race of the participants is even being mentioned.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is the farthest thing from a race problem. this kind of thing has been going on for thousands of years. it goes on with human beings and other animal groups.

I don't have the time to explain the psychology behind it. there was a very interesting documentary about mob psychology and group behavior. I majored in it and anthropology in college.

it basically comes down to group survival. when an individual becomes a threat to the group, the group has to either attack or outcast that individual or both. if the individual changes his or her behavior and apologizes and makes amends then he/her may be allowed back into the group.

its a survival mechanism for the group as a whole.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

The connection with those girls and the black race is that they all belong to the black race.
You pretty much said it yourself in your for 1st sentence.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why do you think the "black race" would be any more proud of "their" daughters in this case than you (as a member of the white race) would be of Hitler or the KKK?

Is it your assumption that all black people think alike? Is it your assumption that they would all endorse this behavior?

I'm not defending the behavior of the girls in the video, I'm just wondering why the race of the participants is even being mentioned.
I think is similar to a bunch of white guys beating up a person of color.
We all get blamed for the actions of a few bad apples.

rod

Retired 22 years
I also saw that video. Its just one of hundreds (or thousands) that you can pull up anytime you want. There are so many videos of girls fighting (black, white, oriental) that apparently there isn't room on the internet for videos of guys fighting because those are few and far between. The guy videos are of them shooting or stabbing one another. Hollywood has nothing even comparable to what gets posted everyday on You Tube (which is actually really tame stuff) Live Leaks, Best Gore and a half a dozen other sites. The world is a sick place. I admit I watch this crap along with millions of others.

mannyfresh

You have something on your face
this is the farthest thing from a race problem. this kind of thing has been going on for thousands of years. it goes on with human beings and other animal groups.

I don't have the time to explain the psychology behind it. there was a very interesting documentary about mob psychology and group behavior. I majored in it and anthropology in college.

it basically comes down to group survival. when an individual becomes a threat to the group, the group has to either attack or outcast that individual or both. if the individual changes his or her behavior and apologizes and makes amends then he/her may be allowed back into the group.

its a survival mechanism for the group as a whole.
you should have been an anthropologist