Gang of "Misunderstood youths" attack a girl at Mcdonald's

Dr.Brownz

Here's one for your short attention span.
NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE:

Dude are you retarded?

Some of those pictures are from the Holocaust. Those are dead jews, not dead injuns. There is even a picture of black people thrown in there. Apparently you have a shorter attention span than the people you are posting against!

MAKAVELI

Yeah I'm sure tribes in Africa never massacred each other....

Where are those Boko Haram guys from again?

Who gives a :censored2: what color someones skin is? You sir are a racist!
Trying to justify the white man's atrocities by another atrocity are we? Call me whatever you like because it doesn't change history.

Dr.Brownz

Trying to justify the white man's atrocities by another atrocity are we? Call me whatever you like because it doesn't change history.

LOL no you are a racist because you think that because in the past someone with kind of lighter skin color did something bad that now all people with light skin have to be held responsible. It makes you a racist. History is what it is. You are obviously retarded or trolling

What I said is in response to your claim that white people have committed more atrocities than any other race (and don't even get me started on how race isn't even a defined term, and thus has no meaning)

BrownArmy

I Appreciate your first statement. Too many people on this forum (including several mods) have blatantly called me racist, and it's getting VERY old.

I'll open up ONCE about this, and then I won't re-visit it again...

I hear you...I grew up in the Bronx/Yonkers/Queens area of NY...I'm a white guy, but I was the minority in that situation, got my butt kicked many a time...(dished it out as well, so many stories...)

In any case, my supposition is that the inherent structural inequalities of our current system lead to the types of things that you are talking about: in other words, 'don't hate the player, hate the game'.

It's a pickle, no doubt.

MAKAVELI

LOL no you are a racist because you think that because in the past someone with kind of lighter skin color did something bad that now all people with light skin have to be held responsible. It makes you a racist. History is what it is. You are obviously retarded or trolling

What I said is in response to your claim that white people have committed more atrocities than any other race (and don't even get me started on how race isn't even a defined term, and thus has no meaning)
Lol prove me wrong. Show me how another race that has committed more atrocities to mankind. Btw I wasn't the one who brought race into this thread. That would be your brother, superballs.

BrownArmy

RACE.

"There is a wide consensus that the racial categories that are common in everyday usage are socially constructed, and the racial groups cannot be biologically defined..."

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lol prove me wrong. Show me how another race that has committed more atrocities to mankind. Btw I wasn't the one who brought race into this thread. That would be your brother, superballs.

Like an Amtrac train that just hit a flatbed trailer stuck on the tracks, you really derailed this. Yes, whites are the worst ever.....please forgive us all for the THOUSANDS of years of bad decisions. (Sarcasm, btw)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
noflags.jpg

MAKAVELI

Like an Amtrac train that just hit a flatbed trailer stuck on the tracks, you really derailed this. Yes, whites are the worst ever.....please forgive us all for the THOUSANDS of years of bad decisions. (Sarcasm, btw)
Sorry the derail belongs to you bro. But nice to see you acknowledge the THOUSANDS of years of atrocities committed by the white race.;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Would you call a Black person being free and able to call someone a N*****, with no issues Vs. a white person using the SAME language and they're automatically racist? DOUBLE STANDARD

Hilary Clinton said while Bush was President that "Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism" When bo got intot he white house, dissent INSTANTLY labeled you a racist. DOUBLE STANDARD

Did someone say "Double Standard"?
I love Double Standard!

BrownArmy

Sorry the derail belongs to you bro. But nice to see you acknowledge the THOUSANDS of years of atrocities committed by the white race.;)

To be fair, the 'white race' isn't alone in terms of atrocities.

For instance:

NATIVE AMERICANS: Yes, we screwed them, but they were doing a very good job at screwing each other for centuries before we even showed up...the native tribes of the 'Americas' were RUTHLESS in their determination to vanquish their enemies...

SOUTH AMERICANS: look up the Aztecs or the Inca Empire.

AFRICA: Where to start?

Point being, for various reasons, human beings in groups have a 'tribal' mentality, leading to a desire to destroy their 'enemies'... look at the current US government.

The 'white race' has done exceptionally well in vanquishing their enemies, I'll give you that.

But it's not a race thing, it's a human thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI

To be fair, the 'white race' isn't alone in terms of atrocities.

For instance:

NATIVE AMERICANS: Yes, we :censored2:ed them, but they were doing a very good job at :censored2:ing each other for centuries before we even showed up...the native tribes of the 'Americas' were RUTHLESS in their determination to vanquish their enemies...

SOUTH AMERICANS: look up the Aztecs or the Inca Empire.

AFRICA: Where to start?

Point being, for various reasons, human beings in groups have a 'tribal' mentality, leading to a desire to destroy their 'enemies'... look at the current US government.

The 'white race' has done exceptionally well in vanquishing their enemies, I'll give you that.

But it's not a race thing, it's a human thing.
The white race may not be alone but they are by far the worst. My whole point is, many on this board are so quick to point out another race for societies problems, without knowledge of history or complete ignorance of the cause of these problems.