GAS: Oil Co… Admin…… or both?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I know there is a battle overseas but we work hard for our $ touching/hauling cardboard. I want to know who is picking my pockets.
pretty much everyone.... I wonder how old are you if you don't know this by now.
The best way to handle it is not to fight it by play along with the game. Own stocks in big corporations that have high dividends. Take advantage of every tax break.
Screw everyone legally before they screw you. There are plenty of ways to get rich legally.

Over70irregs

pretty much everyone.... I wonder how old are you if you don't know this by now.
The best way to handle it is not to fight it by play along with the game. Own stocks in big corporations that have high dividends. Take advantage of every tax break.
Screw everyone legally before they screw you. There are plenty of ways to get rich legally.
Old enough to know what the highest performing asset over the last decade is. Everything else comes after……..

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
At $100+ a barrel why are 9000 leases sitting untouched? Can you say big wall street investors?

Ramamurti said there are 9,000 unused leases that the U.S. government has provided for oil and gas production and, “people are free to use them if they’d like to.”
If you were in an industry where the government is doing everything in their power to put you out of business, would you invest in more drilling?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Governments, including the Biden administration, are pushing for a more rapid transition away from fossil fuels. This global action on climate change is raising huge questions about the long-term outlook for oil and gas sector as an investment."

It's almost like when the administration promises to destroy the fossil fuel industry, the companies don't want to expand drilling. Crazy right....

bbsam

Staff member
"Governments, including the Biden administration, are pushing for a more rapid transition away from fossil fuels. This global action on climate change is raising huge questions about the long-term outlook for oil and gas sector as an investment."

It's almost like when the administration promises to destroy the fossil fuel industry, the companies don't want to expand drilling. Crazy right....
I don’t think it’s the government. It may have started there but every major auto maker is full bore into it. FedEx has made a public statement that their vehicles will be fully electric by 2040.

But as y’all like to point out, fossil fuels are still used in the production of electric power so the whole “they’re trying to destroy the oil industry” is a bit silly.

bbsam

Staff member
Then you must have stuck your head in the sand. They don't make their intentions secret.
So you are ignoring the huge investments being made to make it happen? This isn’t some kind of “flying car” pipe dream. It’s happening and those holding fast to the internal combustion engine will be left in economic ruin.

Swanson

So you are ignoring the huge investments being made to make it happen? This isn’t some kind of “flying car” pipe dream. It’s happening and those holding fast to the internal combustion engine will be left in economic ruin.
Everyone will be left in economic ruin,because the green energy pipe dream isn't practical and won't be practical anytime soon like they are preaching.

bbsam

Staff member
Everyone will be left in economic ruin,because the green energy pipe dream isn't practical and won't be practical anytime soon like they are preaching.
That’s a huge bet against American technology, business and innovation.

In short, that’s a stupid bet.

Swanson

That’s a huge bet against American technology, business and innovation.

In short, that’s a stupid bet.
What reality are you living in?Our infrastructure is built off oil.How can you force an alternative when it's not realistically possible?Wind and solar is a joke, here in California we now have rolling blackouts like a developing 3rd world country you call that progress?On "high energy days" here they tell you you can't charge your ev, you call that innovation?Is that how you would operate a business,no that's how government with no business sense dictates policy that makes them richer from insider trading, while our livelihoods are destroyed all by design.You can't just flip a switch like they are trying to do without destroying the country. (which they are doing an excellent job of btw)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No I'm explaining to you the reason for the shift is because the current regime is mandating it. You can just go to Joe Biden's campaign website if you're confused. SMH.

PT Car Washer

No I'm explaining to you the reason for the shift is because the current regime is mandating it. You can just go to Joe Biden's campaign website if you're confused. SMH.
Do you really believe a politicians promises? trump promised he would cut taxes on the rich and balance the budget. Ran up the largest deficits in the history of the US.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And Biden lives rent free in your head.
The Biden administration is relevant to this thread, and is mentioned in the article linked to in the original post. Trump is not.

If you're upset people are speaking badly about your dear supreme leader Joe, then you don't have to participate in the thread. SMH.

bbsam

Staff member
What reality are you living in?Our infrastructure is built off oil.How can you force an alternative when it's not realistically possible?Wind and solar is a joke, here in California we now have rolling blackouts like a developing 3rd world country you call that progress?On "high energy days" here they tell you you can't charge your ev, you call that innovation?Is that how you would operate a business,no that's how government with no business sense dictates policy that makes them richer from insider trading, while our livelihoods are destroyed all by design.You can't just flip a switch like they are trying to do without destroying the country. (which they are doing an excellent job of btw)
Again, you’re assuming that renewable energy is going to make fossil fuels go away. I’m not. In fact my earlier post stated that fossil fuels will still be used to generate electricity on large scales.

You believe companies in this country ar spending hundreds of billions of dollars to destroy this country? Cmon man. That only makes sense in Alex Jones Crazyland.